Post whores off and running!

Honeydripper

Truth is that this thread wouldn't have gone to 7 pages if people didn't love a little row.

We do, we do.

That's the spirit....of an interesting and successful message board.

It's even better when you bitch about other people bitching. It enlivens the conversation enormously (Now, if someone wonders whether this post of mine is sarcastic or not, let me tell you that I myself am not sure).

The dogs barking got so bad that I had to unfold my legs, put my computer on the coffee table and RUN across the living room and turn the radio off!

I thought it was ending, then it would come back 1,000 times worse than previously! :wacko: I don't know WTF they had on that station. Ugh.

Are you talking about those canines barking Jingle Bells, god I hate that thing. Whoever did that should be shot :blink::blink:

Rolls >>> :wacko:

I am aware of it, all is well, no worries :blink::blink: I have seen some huge flame wars...over little more than nothing....again no worries.

Very true. The idea of a phenomenon called herd instinct and group evil seem to emerge in even the most peaceful boards....like spiritual boards,,, and boards on world peace and angels. Anyone can use the internet. A study highlighted that email related misunderstandings in the working world are rampant - due to language limitations. Also some folks are even more sensitive than the average person to comments they interpret too keenly while another study revealed the tendency of people to easil revert to sadism and abuse - when hiding behind a computer.

Best to be on your most civil behavior, refrain from abusive commentary, and when others refuse to do the same, be aware and overlook some things. An important thing I learned on one board where I came in to an ongoing situation between one guy who was extremely abusive and a few board addicts who comprised a tight knit group that had a lot of evil and clique behavior going on ---- and that is, I learned that 1) just remember - its the internet - and people take this for granted 2) social and mental illness of certain kinds can create problems manifesting on the internet 3) we need to allow people thier basic dignity and opinions --- no matter how much we disagree on matters of personal expression and choice.

The Golden Rule - do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I wouldn't say that spelling determines whether someone is literate, Leddy.

I'm certified to teach English writing and literature to secondary students in my state, and I can't spell worth shit! :lol:

I must be literate if I'm supposed to teach literacy to kids. :lol:

Thanks for that I feel better now !!! :)

Very true. The idea of a phenomenon called herd instinct and group evil seem to emerge in even the most peaceful boards....like spiritual boards,,, and boards on world peace and angels. Anyone can use the internet. A study highlighted that email related misunderstandings in the working world are rampant - due to language limitations. Also some folks are even more sensitive than the average person to comments they interpret too keenly while another study revealed the tendency of people to easil revert to sadism and abuse - when hiding behind a computer.

Best to be on your most civil behavior, refrain from abusive commentary, and when others refuse to do the same, be aware and overlook some things. An important thing I learned on one board where I came in to an ongoing situation between one guy who was extremely abusive and a few board addicts who comprised a tight knit group that had a lot of evil and clique behavior going on ---- and that is, I learned that 1) just remember - its the internet - and people take this for granted 2) social and mental illness of certain kinds can create problems manifesting on the internet 3) we need to allow people thier basic dignity and opinions --- no matter how much we disagree on matters of personal expression and choice.

The Golden Rule - do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

:huh: Joel?

Are you talking about those canines barking Jingle Bells, god I hate that thing. Whoever did that should be shot :blink::blink:

No--it wasn't the barking "Jingle Bells," that would have been more welcome than this! :wacko:

It was a "song," but I couldn't detect any specific rhythmn, nor any melody. Ugh. I'm getting irritated thinking about it all over again. :lol:

:wtf: I'm just noticing....there are some members with over 350 posts in 4 friggin day! 4 FRIGGIN DAYS!!!! wtf??

I was a member of another Zep forum...and was the second most active poster (the #1 is here too ;) ).....and it took me 3 yrs to accumulate 1600 posts. I thought that was far too excessive and took up too much of my time. But 350 in 4 days!! Holy shit!!! At that rate, you'll pass my total 3 yrs posts before Christmas!!! :blink:

Maybe try reading a book, or take up an instrument, or listen to more boots.........then you could post from time to time with some actual viable content. If this forum takes the form of a chatroom...I think I'll have to pass. :(

Aaaw. Someone's bitter cause they lost all their posts and now look like a newbie. :(

:wtf: I'm just noticing....there are some members with over 350 posts in 4 friggin day! 4 FRIGGIN DAYS!!!! wtf??

I was a member of another Zep forum...and was the second most active poster (the #1 is here too ;) ).....and it took me 3 yrs to accumulate 1600 posts. I thought that was far too excessive and took up too much of my time. But 350 in 4 days!! Holy shit!!! At that rate, you'll pass my total 3 yrs posts before Christmas!!! :blink:

Maybe try reading a book, or take up an instrument, or listen to more boots.........then you could post from time to time with some actual viable content. If this forum takes the form of a chatroom...I think I'll have to pass. :(

I quit reading after 3 pages, but I noticed that in the first 2 pages you did something like 3 or 4 posts saying the same thing. :D I guess that proves even if someone posts a lot, at least some of their posts will be "with some actual viable content."

You're not trying to pad your own count now, are ya?

I do appreciate you taking the time to worry about this for us. It will save me the time and heartburn.

Now, lemme go find those other threads on the same topic so I can post something viable and valuable there too.

:P

Oh yeah,... it's possible that some folks had vacation time for the holidays, and spent some of it here. Just a thought... :whistling:

Archived