Fighting

Bonham

When I was about 12 I got into a fight with my friend Eddie. He gave me a big shiner and the fight was over. :D

I got into it with my ex's son because he stole one of my guns. :angry:

I would've beat that kid hard if he stole somthing like a gun. Or atleast call the cops. I wouldn't care what my girlfriend said.

I got into a fight in middle school over a BOY. :o

Then later on I was in Karate and I won a couple first place trophies.....juss sayin....

Once I made a dude cry, (I think I kicked him in the groin...sorry dudes), and later on he went on to become I think the 2nd best sparrer in America. I made the dude cry!

Not that I am proud of that......okay I am!! :D

I got into a fight in middle school over a BOY. :o

Then later on I was in Karate and I won a couple first place trophies.....juss sayin....

Once I made a dude cry, (I think I kicked him in the groin...sorry dudes), and later on he went on to become I think the 2nd best sparrer in America. I made the dude cry!

Not that I am proud of that......okay I am!! :D

Hahaha, that's a boys' right of passage to manhood. You're not a man until you've had a good swift kick in the nads lol. You made a man outta him :lol:

I got in one fight with a guy who was beating his girlfriend (a girl I liked) right in front of me.

Took a bat to him. The girl kept yelling at me to stop, so after a few hits I did...

And then she took the bat and started whacking him. :D

By the time she was done he was out cold... and bleeding...

And then we (the girl and I) dated for over 2 years until she got accepted to Oxford in England a year ago... we keep in constant touch, though... still...

Not exactly a fight but was attacked by a complete psycho and his iron bar 14 months ago, broken jaw, eyeball popped out and brain haemorrhage, was going to post a picture, but decided that they were a bit too grim. Woke up on a life support machine and the Doctor proclaimed 'oh good, we thought you were dead'........have had better mornings.

The person responsible had developed serious mental problems over the previous two years (since I had seen him), people tried to warn me but I was too busy partying to heed the warnings. The knock on effects of something like this are quite catastrophic (believe me!), court cases, depression, memory loss, lack of concentration etc................almost developed a drink problem, thank christ for the mountains thats all I can say.

I bet that has brightened up your Tuesday :D

I got in one fight with a guy who was beating his girlfriend (a girl I liked) right in front of me.

Took a bat to him. The girl kept yelling at me to stop, so after a few hits I did...

And then we (the girl and I) dated for over 2 years until she got accepted to Oxford in England a year ago... we keep in constant touch, though... still...

If I had a dollar for every relationship that started that way...ah, young love.

A couple of scuffles during playground football as a kid, several fights with my brothers growing up, but not bad, bordering on bad though. Sticking up for my brother at a bar once, where my brother was thrown to the floor....i then got beat up by three guys. I was drunk and learned i could take a punch thats for sure. But when i tackled one of the three to the ground, i then learned about being kicked while down. My head was like a basketball the next day....i was shocking to look at. Even going back to college a week later, it still looked bad.

Not a fighter, but will stick up for myself.

A bat??? :o:o:o You two could have killed the guy. :o

I got into quite a few when i was a kid. In Public school and Junior high. Even the girls would get into fights in my public school. One girl even beat a guy up in a fight. That was something to see. He never lived that one down. He was made fun of for the rest of the year. :o

A bat??? :o:o:o You two could have killed the guy. :o

We didn't though, admittedly, that was my goal. She had a black eye, a bruised lip, and welts and bruises all up and down her arms and her back over the next few we(e)(a)ks because of him. So I interfered. I was kinda pissed.

IMO, it was worth it.

We didn't though, admittedly, that was my goal. She had a black eye, a bruised lip, and welts and bruises all up and down her arms and her back over the next few we(e)(a)ks because of him. So I interfered. I was kinda pissed.

IMO, it was worth it.

That's bad that she got beat up but it's not worth going at some guy with a bat. Ya have to watch out for yourself as well. You could have gone to prison for that. :o

That's bad that she got beat up but it's not worth going at some guy with a bat. Ya have to watch out for yourself as well. You could have gone to prison for that. :o

We both would have gotten off on self-defense, especially if the judge and jury saw what she looked like because of him.

Plus, you have to understand... I can't fight to save my life. Without that bat I would have failed her and probably made it worse for her. He most likely would have kicked my ass and then hurt her even worse. That bat is the reason I had the upper hand.

Sure it wasn't you that got your ass kicked by a girl, Spats? That could explain a lot of your issues...

Thankfully no. I would have quit school over something like that. He was made fun of badly for that.

Not exactly a fight but was attacked by a complete psycho and his iron bar 14 months ago, broken jaw, eyeball popped out and brain haemorrhage, was going to post a picture, but decided that they were a bit too grim. Woke up on a life support machine and the Doctor proclaimed 'oh good, we thought you were dead'........have had better mornings.

The person responsible had developed serious mental problems over the previous two years (since I had seen him), people tried to warn me but I was too busy partying to heed the warnings. The knock on effects of something like this are quite catastrophic (believe me!), court cases, depression, memory loss, lack of concentration etc................almost developed a drink problem, thank christ for the mountains thats all I can say.

I bet that has brightened up your Tuesday :D

:o

:console:

That is absolutely horrific. Hope you're better now...or will be very soon.

Yeah!

I think that I don't fight since I was fifteen, but with 5 years old I broke the tooth of a guy, I don't remember, but my mother tells me that she was very shy about to talk with his mother. Now I'm more flower Power, but I love martial arts and practice some of then, we don't wanna fight, but sometimes they look for...

The most serious fight I ever got in was (surprisingly) when I was in fifth grade. It was after a basketball game and we had lost. I was pissed, but I don't think I was showing it. Then the douchebag kid on our team (a sixth grader) decided that somehow it was my fault, despite the fact I had the second most points in the game apparently, and he pushed me into the wall, then called me a piece of shit. So I proceeded to punch his face then grab his head and push it into the brich wall as hard as I possibly could. Needless to say, he was bleeding from the nose and he may have had a cut on the side of his head (I never saw it, but that's what he told everyone...). His only friend on the team jumped in, but all me and him did was exchange one punch or two and then the coach walked in. After we shared stories, I got off scot-free and Mike Labbity (the other kid) had detention for a few days.

Huzzah for justice!

Recent story around here, two groups of kids go to the back of a high school to settle some score. One kid has a bat and takes a home run swing against another kid's head and kills him. Babe Ruth is now in jail. they were both about 18.

I would've beat that kid hard if he stole somthing like a gun. Or atleast call the cops. I wouldn't care what my girlfriend said.

I told the cops mainly to cover my butt and gave them the model and serial number. But I never got the gun back. The 'kid' was dealing drugs and ripping people off left and right.

He had some mean thugs after his ass and I figured I'd just let him hang himself. Surprisingly, he straightened up his act and became a decent person. :huh:

Archived