Fighting

Bonham

I was wondering if anyone has managed to not get into a fight in their whole lives or if everyone has had to resort to violence at some point. If so what was the circumstances?

I fought a lot when I was growing up as a kid and teen. I used to hang out with the wrong crowd, and that's basically where I got most of my experience. Before that in Junior school, I an was on/off bully/hero. :lol:

What I mean is, if I saw someone being bullied, I'd help them. But I'd bully people if I was up for a fight. Most of the time I'd go up to a kid and challenge him (I used to be obsessed with martial art movies).

Gradually as age and maturity crept over me, I realised that fighting is senseless and now I'd only ever fight if it were total in self-defense. God knows where I'd be now if I didn't get out of that scene. :unsure:

Hi all,

"To avoid a fight is win a fight."

KB

That is the way of the Samurai. :D

And Stringbender, I believe I made a thread for that. Or was that 5 year olds? :hysterical: Hell if I remember.

Bohnam, Fifth graders are 10 and 11. ;) (just FYI...)

Does kicking my sister's ass count?

Because I only did that a few times...then she started kicking mine. She's tough. :angry:

It's "Bonham". ;):P

And I think 5th grade is different to our year 5.

Gather 'round children!And let uncle Bomber reveal his deepest,darkest secrets:

Where to start?Well,i got death threats from the KKK,chavs naturally attack me because of my long hair,the best part is that they're usually drunk out there heads (And usually only 10) So it goes around the pattern of "oi,you fuckin' gay boy!" at which point i call them homophobes and walk away while they try to figure out what that means.

I'm politically active,what do you think?One assassination attempt on me by the KKK and one assassination attempt on my great granddad before he ever had children,that was a close one!

Been in a lot of fights while i was in the Navy and quite a few as a kid .Have been pretty tame in the last 10 years or so except i did elbow some guy in the mouth for shoving me at Jazzfest 2007 . But i would not call it a fight .He pushed me i elbowed him he hit the ground thank the Lord because i really did not want to fight .However he did push me hard.There was a girl next to me who thanked me for doing it .I guess he shoved her to.

Apart from giving my brothers a quick slap when I wasn't best pleased with them, the nearest I got to a fight was face to face "words", with a bit of shoving for good measure, with some lass years ago...probably over a guy :rolleyes:

To see girls pulling hair and scratching eyes out is rather pathetic, but I must admit I can't help but chuckle.

I once kicked this fifth graders butt.

THAT will teach him to not hit on my wife.

I wasn't in the fifth grade at the time.

That "pat on the ass" was hardly a "butt kicking".

And I cant help if it Mrs String fires me up. She's hot stuff! :thumbsup:

^_^

I've only been in one fight my entire life. I was five years old and... it was in church. I totally kicked some ass. I'm going to hell. :(

Aww, hell's not that bad. I hear they serve hot food there. :P

Aww, hell's not that bad. I hear they serve hot food there. :P

This is true haha, but I believe everything I see on TV and TV tells me that they have Philadelphia cream cheese in heaven. The angels make it look so good. I have to repent for my ass kicking if I want any of that cream cheese...

When I was was two, I had a pet cat that I didn't let anyone touch. My dad's friend came over wth his daughter who was my age. She pet the cat, and I beat her ass! I feel so bad now. Ok, not really. I think it's funny...I was two! Other than that fight, I fight my brother all the time!

When I was was two, I had a pet cat that I didn't let anyone touch. My dad's friend came over wth his daughter who was my age. She pet the cat, and I beat her ass! I feel so bad now. Ok, not really. I think it's funny...I was two! Other than that fight, I fight my brother all the time!

You should be ashamed for beating up your cat.

I've been in 18 fights. Lost 1 in 5th grade. only started 1. I don't know why people pick on me even though i was always the biggest in my class. Last fight was 4 months ago. Im 6'3 250 and this 5'9 170lbs who ive never met decided during a bears game to put a BB gun in my ear and pull the trigger. Only air came out, but poeple told me i was an asshole, even though i drove him to the hospital because i felt bad for him and his broken jaw. All my close buddies either never been in a fight or got their ass kicked once.

I've been in 18 fights. Lost 1 in 5th grade. only started 1. I don't know why people pick on me even though i was always the biggest in my class. Last fight was 4 months ago. Im 6'3 250 and this 5'9 170lbs who ive never met decided during a bears game to put a BB gun in my ear and pull the trigger. Only air came out, but poeple told me i was an asshole, even though i drove him to the hospital because i felt bad for him and his broken jaw. All my close buddies either never been in a fight or got their ass kicked once.

Well, isn't that special....

Church%20Lady-fingers%20on%20table-780853.jpg

This is true haha, but I believe everything I see on TV and TV tells me that they have Philadelphia cream cheese in heaven. The angels make it look so good. I have to repent for my ass kicking if I want any of that cream cheese...

Or you could just go down to your local supermarket. You know how generous God is shipping cheese to stores worldwide. :D:P

Or you could just go down to your local supermarket. You know how generous God is shipping cheese to stores worldwide. :D:P

God's in the import/export business?! No way! :o

You totally got me up there hahaha. Touche. In the words of the illustrious Michael Kelso, "BURN!!!" I should have seen it coming. :P

Archived