Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island BUSTED!

manderlyh

Look, here's the deal from someone who is always right about everything (me). If Gilligan's Island was a "reality show" the professor and Maryanne would have been boffing each other after the first couple of months of being stranded. Ginger would have been upset because the only other eligible man would have been the skipper. I'm not sure if Maryanne would have been ok with a three-way with Ginger and the professor but I would pay money on pay per view to see it. It is hard to picture Ginger doing it with Gilligan, but she might out of spite over the professor and Maryann.

And spats, why would you prefer Ginger? She would be someone who would do it on the first date. Have you changed your standards? Anyways, there is a bunch of things you don't like that I could picture doing with Maryann. She's a cutie.

Edited mostly because I forgot all about Gilligan.............

I love how this happened in Idaho. What do we have here? A senator who thinks bathrooms are sexy, Mel Gibson's stalker (from where I went to high school... woohoo?), and ganja-loving friends of Gilligan.

I'm so proud of my homestate. :'(

Move to Oregon. We're only half as fucked up. :lol:

I love how this happened in Idaho. What do we have here? A senator who thinks bathrooms are sexy, Mel Gibson's stalker (from where I went to high school... woohoo?), and ganja-loving friends of Gilligan.

I'm so proud of my homestate. :'(

Isn't manderlyh from idaho too? thats a plus.

She's about 40-50 years past her prime, and in the days of Gilligan, Mary Ann beat out Ginger by a country mile in the looks department.

The girl-next-door beats out the glamour queen every time.

I think Gilligan willed her his pot when he died, so that was probably from his estate.

Move to Oregon. We're only half as fucked up. :lol:

Half as f'ed up sounds good to me! Although, that's still pretty f'ed up. I wonder if you guys have as many mullets as Idaho does...

And yes, Manderlyh is from here, too. We go to the same school. BS University (or Boise State, whichever... same difference). That does make it slightly better. One more Led head is always a good thing.

When Gutierrez asked why he could smell marijuana, Wells reportedly told him that she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something. When Gutierrez searched the car, he found three half-smoked joints in the ashtray and console, according to the report. A second search after Wells' arrest netted a fourth half-smoked joint and two small cases used to store marijuana, Gutierrez said.

Picked up 3 hitchhikers??? People still do that? or still use that excuse?? :lol:

well this puts Maryanne (Dawn Wells) over the top between her and Marsha Brady. Even though Marsha (Maureen McCormick) is still getting it done at 52. and the fact that Maureen likes girls.

Say what?!?!? I didn't know this, and my poor brother is going to be so heartbroken if he finds out.....please say it's not so.

Did anyone else besides me predict this response???

:hysterical::hysterical:

YES :hysterical:

thanks, Michelle. :P

yes, I'm from Idaho, go to Boise State.

Notice that the story happened in DRIGGS! For those of you who don't know, Driggs is near Rexburg, the home of BYU Idaho. :lol:

And this is supposed to be a laugh at Mary Anne thread, not a lust over the women of Gilligan's Island thread...

ROFL

silly boys

Laugh at Mary Anne?

She's my hero now, I wouldn't laugh at her; the whole situation makes me laugh though. God how long are we going to have to put up with these redneck marijuana laws?

Notice that the story happened in DRIGGS! For those of you who don't know, Driggs is near Rexburg, the home of BYU Idaho. :lol:

Haha I know. Now we know what the Mormons REALLY do in their spare time and why people outside the faith aren't allowed in their places of worship. Dude, I want to be a member of the ganja religion. :(

Anyhoo, how can you guys be talking about the sex pots of Gilligan's Island and not include THE BEST ONE?!

gilligan_wideweb__430x313.jpg

Oh God, I don't know about you other ladies, but break me off a piece of that! It's sex in a fishing hat. :wub:

Archived