Two new wallpapers

Spacewoman

the sweetest Percy pic used on the right upper corner of the first one!

good job dear, both are great indeed :)

Thank you both very much! :)

I agree, this pic is adorable, I would right cuddle him :wub:

And I would like to know- why do you all call Robert "Percy" ? :D

Thank you both very much! :)

I agree, this pic is adorable, I would right cuddle him :wub:

And I would like to know- why do you all call Robert "Percy" ? :D

Led Zeppelin 101: crash course in band nicknames

Percy AKA Mr. Robert Plant, named by fellow band mates after a gardening TV show host by the same name, who apparently took much care of his plants.

Or so I've heard it being tolled...I'm sure I'm missing something.

Also read that Robert dislikes this nick and it's not quite sure as to the degree of which this nick was actually used by band members themselves.

Robert prefers to be called Rob (by same alleged source).

Percy might just be what the press enjoyed calling him and of course us fans.

For more information ask Mr. Steve A Jones who is by all means a walking cyber encyclopedia of Zeppelin lore.

• 3 weeks later...

Percy AKA Mr. Robert Plant, named by fellow band mates after a gardening TV show host by the same name, who apparently took much care of his plants.

Also read that Robert dislikes this nick and it's not quite sure as to the degree of which this nick was actually used by band members themselves.

For more information ask Mr. Steve A Jones who is by all means a walking cyber encyclopedia of Zeppelin lore.

Well, I will call him Rob... this is so nice and so familiar... :wub:

Here I had nothing to do, so I have made some another graphics :)

SinceIvebeenLovinyou.jpg

Rambleon.jpg

Stairwayinbluebumpmapping.jpg

I dont think this is the real reason for giving Robert this nickname....IMO...I think the nickname could come from the saying "point percy at the porcelain" a male expression for going to the to toilet!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, you are really good at this! I like them a lot, I'm impressed. You have very good taste :D

I'm using them all on rotation.

Thank you very much! I promise I will make more of them, because Robbie and Jimmy are such an artistic inspiration... :) I wanted a new inspiration for a longer time- and this is an inspiration par excellence!

• 1 year later...
Well, I will call him Rob... this is so nice and so familiar... :wub:

Here I had nothing to do, so I have made some another graphics :)

SinceIvebeenLovinyou.jpg

Rambleon.jpg

Stairwayinbluebumpmapping.jpg

WOW-I LOVE that one of Robert-Since I've Been Loving You.

Thanks. Now I'm going to lose MY worried mind:)

• 1 month later...

Uhm, well, I'm a PC-loser and not good at photo-manip and stuff and also producing wallpapers has always been a big secret for me...

But some months ago, I did this (and also used it as a wallpaper for some time). It's perfect for the 15.4" screens...

Hm, when you're drunk or something equal, it can freak you a little bit out (but only a little bit...). Hm. The strange thing in the "middle" is Robert's hair...

rl-jimmy-karo-four-times.jpg

Enjoy

Heartbreaker_Girl: You open a picture with Paint, then click onto the tab "Picture" (I don't know if it is called that in English, 'cause I have the German version) and then onto "Invert Colours". It looks rather strange. The colours are turned into their complementary colours...

I hope I could help you.

Archived