Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes, but I like the way Etty carries herself. She seems so uninhibited and a lot of fun.

Hi Steve,

I do see where you coming from, she's just not my type i suppose, the Art of Seduction was lost somewhere during the 60s maybe.

Uninhibited Women, well they do nothing for me, nothing, unless were are alone that is, i just dont want you lot of Perverted Voyers watching and knowing just how "Uninhibited" my Women is. And i know it "takes one to know one" thanks. :D

Women should be Dressed like Birthday Presents, the more Layers there are, the more Exciting it gets when you unwrap them, and yes i'm really an Old Fashoned Misogynist at Heart i suppose. :o

Regards, Danny

Women should be Dressed like Birthday Presents, the more Layers there are, the more Exciting it gets when you unwrap them, and yes i'm really an Old Fashoned Misogynist at Heart i suppose.

An old saying comes to mind: "A business presentation should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the important bits but short enough to keep your interest". :)