Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Hey Dudes, I'm going to jump on in with my girl crush. Natalie Dormer (Anne Boleyn on Showtime's The Tudors)

At first I thought she looked like a chipmunk, but then she grew on me.

Nolip2.jpg

Too bad she is about to loose her head soon.

Hey Dudes, I'm going to jump on in with my girl crush. Natalie Dormer (Anne Boleyn on Showtime's The Tudors)

Nolip2.jpg

So you are into chicks as well huh? Do I bring this up a little too much?

Nolip2.jpg

How much Wood can a Chipmunk Chuck? :lol:

I only have one thing to say. I wanna fuck her senseless.

Call me dumb, but Jessica Alba just doesn't do it for me. In fact, I think she's over-rated.

My all time favorite...angie09.jpg And she's an Ohioan to boot.

Aside from my girlfriend of course.

Edited by electricmage

Call me dumb, but Jessica Alba just doesn't do it for me. In fact, I think she's over-rated.

My all time favorite...angieeverhart.jpg

Aside from my girlfriend of course.

Your image doesn't work!!!

Jessica Alba doesnt do it for me either, but I'm not a dude.

Yea, you best follow it up with the girlfriend comment.

So the fact that you like big women means that it's ok for you to want to make disrespectful comments about a woman with a perfect figure?

Er, you missed the fact that I DIDN'T make disrespectful comments. I said I 'could' (in reply to Gerald's Game and his disrespectful comment about the curvy lady and using her as an 'umbrella') but that I 'won't' because it's best to not say anything if you have nothing nice to say.

Pointing out Bai Ling has a smaller bum and narrower hips than me ( a male) is not a disrespectful comment. It's simply stating a fact. She does have a smaller bum and narrower hips than me and I don't find that attractive at all.

Last time I checked into it, having fat on your body was less healthy then not.

Last time you checked with who? Six of one and half a dozen of the other. Sure, if you are obese or majorly overweight it is a problem but just because a lady is not a size 8 doesn't mean she isn't healthy or isn't as healthy as a size 8. My sister is a size 8 yet my partner who is size 14 is healthier and more active than her by some way.

The women I have posted pictures of are no more overweight than Bai Ling is underweight.

You can be underweight and unhealthy too.

There is no reason for people to complain about a woman with a perfect body.

That woman (Bai Ling) has a 'perfect' body? Wow. A women with hardly any breasts to speak of, hardly any bum to speak of and hardly any hips to speak of? That is the body of the 'perfect' woman? Wow. just.................wow! :o

And in case you couldn't see, Bai Ling is Asian. Most Asian women, are pretty thin. Guess that rules out you liking Asian women...

I guess it does in the main if they are THAT thin. :o I could go for an Asian with more meat on her bones and nice big boobs like this lady though:

ra.jpg

Edited by Mangani

Obesity is a disease. Thyroid conditions are not. Being lazy, and eating poorly lead to gaining weight. Strengthening your muscles, eating properly (low sugar, whole grains) and eating vegetables (carbs) lead to a healthy lifestyle.

That's fair enough but that's an entirely seperate issue.

None of the women in the pics I have posted are 'obese.' They are voluptuous and curvy. Here's more.

x903_x9001_multi.jpg

X29005_d.jpg

That, to me, is a good example of a perfect body. Notice I said 'to me'? I don't absolutely claim that is the prefect body as if it is a proven fact.

Most of the guys who make negative comments are just jealous, and most are agitated by good looking women, because they aren't able to interact with them on the level in which they'd like.

The women in the pictures I have posted are 'good looking'. My girlfriend is gorgeous.

Lots of women I have been with have been gorgeous. I'm sorry but I just don't find the likes of Bai Ling or any other very very thin woman attractive. I do like some thinner women. Naomi Watts would be a case in point. She is lovely, but would be even lovelier with more meat on her bones, in my opinion.

People who don't take care of themselves are asking for it. You are going to get older, your health is going to decline. Being over-weight is going to add fat deposits in your arteries. and you are going to have problems. You will also be at a higher risk for diabetes. The woman in the first picture is over-weight.

Technically I'm overweight. Doesn't stop me from doing 20 mile hikes or 40 mile cycle rides now and then and no it doesn't knock me out. I'm far fitter and can do more than my thinner brother in law for example. I'm fine and healthy despite being 'technically' overweight. Some people are actually more suited to having more weight than others. I had a girlfriend one time who lost a lot of weight and she ended up looking awful. She was way too big boned to lose so much weight and after she lost it she became less active and was less healthy. She looked and acted ill. With some women they have bigger bones...bigger hips for example and when they lose weight it just looks 'wrong'.

No matter how you slice it, she isn't healthy.

How do you know that?

It's a little ridiculous to think that it's acceptable, and that it's ok to knock women who take care of themselves.

And it's ridiculous to knock women who aren't really even all that much overweight and are pretty NORMAL and AVERAGE sized.

We aren't talking about women who need a forklift truck to move. I've posted pics of women who are only a few dress sizes larger than the typical Hollywood (though not 'real life') 'norm'. Not obese Jerry Springer Show types.

By the way, I very much doubt that Bai Ling needs to take care of herself too much. She's naturally small boned and narrow figured. She probably needs to do very little to keep like that. Like my sister. My sister is naturally thin. She doesn't 'take care of herself'. She doesn't even excercise. She's just like that and couldn't even put on much weight even when she tried.

It's because most of these guys here are liars, and or have never been with a woman who isn't "voluptuous".

I can turn it around and say the opposite. As I said, if you haven't been with a woman who can give you a damn good titty f**k then you haven't lived. :D

Most men would jump on the woman in your second picture. They either just don't know it, until they have the chance, or they are lying to themselves.

You don't know 'most' men or what they want so how can you say that? I wouldn't jump on her. Honestly, she does absolutely NOTHING for me. I wouldn't look at her twice in the street. I prefer the women I have posted pics of.

Edited by Mangani

Would you be jealous if i say ...when i worked at marks and spencers during sixth form i served her, very very very dull woman to say the least! :D

LOL, I don't think a supermarket counter is the correct judgement call hehe. I'm not exactly a bundle of laughs when I'm buying my bread from Tescos. I just want to get the hell out of there and go home.

I AM jealous though. Emily Symons is lovely. :D

Edited by Mangani

This is a humorous observation, and not meant to be directed at anyone:

There is a lot more civil conversation in the Death Penalty thread than this one.

Who cares if someone likes skinny chicks, another curvy chicks, another heavy chicks, another farm animal sized chicks? We all know real men like beautiful women, and we all have different tastes. Don't criticize what you see, post more pictures. Bottom line is, if you haven't had any for a while, you probably won't be so picky if your only option isn't your ideal woman.

Hell, I'm married and my wife isn't my "ideal woman." She's not rich, blonde with pasty white translucent skin, petite (well she was 4 kids ago), quiet, and doesn't speak with an Irish accent. Nope, got me a hot headed fire breathing olive skinned brunette Italian who is as far from what I idealize as night is to day.

But since she allows me to peruse the menu, I wanna see more pics! :D

Edited by 3hrsoflunacy

I have a question. Is this the save the whales thread or the beautiful women thread?

Here you go ledbaby, you'll probably get off on this. This would be more to your taste:

skinny_lead_narrowweb__300x449,0.jpg

Now wipe that drool off your chin, it's embarassing. :D

Er, you missed the fact that I DIDN'T make disrespectful comments. I said I 'could' (in reply to Gerald's Game and his disrespectful comment about the curvy lady and using her as an 'umbrella') but that I 'won't' because it's best to not say anything if you have nothing nice to say.

Pointing out Bai Ling has a smaller bum and narrower hips than me ( a male) is not a disrespectful comment. It's simply stating a fact. She does have a smaller bum and narrower hips than me and I don't find that attractive at all.

Last time you checked with who? Six of one and half a dozen of the other. Sure, if you are obese or majorly overweight it is a problem but just because a lady is not a size 8 doesn't mean she isn't healthy or isn't as healthy as a size 8. My sister is a size 8 yet my partner who is size 14 is healthier and more active than her by some way.

The women I have posted pictures of are no more overweight than Bai Ling is underweight.

You can be underweight and unhealthy too.

That woman (Bai Ling) has a 'perfect' body? Wow. A women with hardly any breasts to speak of, hardly any bum to speak of and hardly any hips to speak of? That is the body of the 'perfect' woman? Wow. just.................wow! :o

I guess it does in the main if they are THAT thin. :o I could go for an Asian with more meat on her bones and nice big boobs like this lady though:

ra.jpg

You implied that you could make comments about her size, but that they were better left unsaid. Which means that you did feel some sort of negativity towards the picture of her. Did you not? I guarantee, that if for some odd reason, she was naked in your room begging for sex, your pecker would be doing all the talking for you...

And yes, being too thin, which is normally attributed to eating disorders is unhealthy. For many reasons.

I lift weights, I eat right, I read a lot, and have friends that are trainers. These things lead to a healthy lifestyle. 10 out of 10 people who stick with regimens like this will become healthier. Its a balanced diet and exercise. And Bai Ling is not underweight. She is toned, and must eat healthy because she has a normal muscle growth. This can only be attributed to working out and eating right. If you don't eat right, you don't get the amount of protein to solidify muscle growth.

And yes, she has what most people call "a perfect body". You need to understand that having big tits causes women all kinds on distress and pain, if their body is not big enough to support it. Bai_Ling_Playboy.jpg

Its a fact that Chinese people are among the healthiest in the world. Which is why so many are thin and not fat. Unlike us Americans. Why? Because we don't live with balance. We are lazy, and let technology do the daily work for us. And most Americans don't eat anything that resembles a balanced diet.

Edited by electricmage

That's fair enough but that's an entirely seperate issue.

None of the women in the pics I have posted are 'obese.' They are voluptuous and curvy. Here's more.

x903_x9001_multi.jpg

X29005_d.jpg

That, to me, is a good example of a perfect body. Notice I said 'to me'? I don't absolutely claim that is the prefect body as if it is a proven fact.

The women in the pictures I have posted are 'good looking'. My girlfriend is gorgeous.

Lots of women I have been with have been gorgeous. I'm sorry but I just don't find the likes of Bai Ling or any other very very thin woman attractive. I do like some thinner women. Naomi Watts would be a case in point. She is lovely, but would be even lovelier with more meat on her bones, in my opinion.

Technically I'm overweight. Doesn't stop me from doing 20 mile hikes or 40 mile cycle rides now and then and no it doesn't knock me out. I'm far fitter and can do more than my thinner brother in law for example. I'm fine and healthy despite being 'technically' overweight. Some people are actually more suited to having more weight than others. I had a girlfriend one time who lost a lot of weight and she ended up looking awful. She was way too big boned to lose so much weight and after she lost it she became less active and was less healthy. She looked and acted ill. With some women they have bigger bones...bigger hips for example and when they lose weight it just looks 'wrong'.

How do you know that?

And it's ridiculous to knock women who aren't really even all that much overweight and are pretty NORMAL and AVERAGE sized.

We aren't talking about women who need a forklift truck to move. I've posted pics of women who are only a few dress sizes larger than the typical Hollywood (though not 'real life') 'norm'. Not obese Jerry Springer Show types.

By the way, I very much doubt that Bai Ling needs to take care of herself too much. She's naturally small boned and narrow figured. She probably needs to do very little to keep like that. Like my sister. My sister is naturally thin. She doesn't 'take care of herself'. She doesn't even excercise. She's just like that and couldn't even put on much weight even when she tried.

I can turn it around and say the opposite. As I said, if you haven't been with a woman who can give you a damn good titty f**k then you haven't lived. :D

You don't know 'most' men or what they want so how can you say that? I wouldn't jump on her. Honestly, she does absolutely NOTHING for me. I wouldn't look at her twice in the street. I prefer the women I have posted pics of.

If you think those women are "Healthy" then you better look up BMI. How tall are those women? Your perfect body, is what you consider to be attractive. A perfect body, by most standards are people who are physically fit. Low BMI numbers, toned muscles. Most people without fat, and who consume a balanced diet are in far better shape health wise.

Your sister probably has a high metabolism them. Some people do. Do you know what metabolism is?

You need to understand also that I never knocked anyone here for looks. You implied that you could knock Bai Ling for being too skinny. I'm telling you, that from an educated standpoint, that she is not. You think because she has small breats and ass, that she is too thin. You are stupid for thinking so. I know for a fact she exercises. I can tell by looking at her that she does.

I applaud you for being able to hike, bike and whatnot. But while hiking does involve exercise, If you aren't losing weight, then you aren't increasing your stamina much. If your stamina raises, then you are pushing yourself. Which is what humans need to live healthy.

Aside from stating that, the media is out to get thin people, and praises women like Queen latifa for being "big and beautiful" or "healthy". Queen Latifa is not healthy. She is over-weight, like the pictures you posted. Yes, those girls are pretty, but the fact of the matter is, that they are going to have a high body fat count.

Edited by electricmage