Ted Nugent On Meeting Pagey.....Why I hate Ted

I always hated him, too. For one thing, he is a "God-fearing", gun-toting Republican. Secondly, he is not that great of a guitar player. I'll have to go read what he says about Jimmy, then I'm sure I'll hate him even more.

I always hated him, too. For one thing, he is a "God-fearing", gun-toting Republican. Secondly, he is not that great of a guitar player. I'll have to go read what he says about Jimmy, then I'm sure I'll hate him even more.

wow.

strong sure doesn't take much for you to hate someone.

So apparently you hate people based on their religion, their choice of exercising their constitutional rights, their political affiliation and their guitar-playing proficiency.

Hi All,

We should all look up just what Ted is all about before hating him.

According to his own site about hunting, Ted loves the thrill of the kill without the thrill of the chase.

Ted eats what he kills, and he thinks that makes it OK to "Hunt" on a small fenced off piece of land, where the animals have no chance of escape. To me thats just murder, in hunting the animal should always has a chance of escape.

Teds problem is simple, he found a way of avoiding the draft for Vietnam, and now he feels guilty and ashamed that he is a coward. He attacks other people for their weakness because he cant live with the fact that underneath it all he is coward. Why else use an automatic sniper rifle that can kill at a thousand yards to do what a real man can do with his hands or at least a knife.

I dont hate Ted for getting out of the draft, because as he put it he had "not wanted to get his ass blown off in Vietnam," but then going to IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN in 2004 to do a tour for the troops does not make him a HERO either. My own son is in AFGHANISTAN at the moment, on his second tour, he has had shrapnel from a rocket land on his tent, we at home worry all the time he is out there, he is our hero, not Mr. Nugent..

All the best, Danny

Individuals such as your son are who I also happen to consider real 'heroes'...they most probably knew what joining the service would bring them, ie, a tour or three in one of the current hot spots...Ted is a coward. I suggest, like my own personal hero Lewis "Chesty" Puller suggested to someone who wrote him a negative letter..."Then we can always have a duel---with sawed-off shotguns at 10 paces" I pretty much would offer the same thing to Ted: "Why dont you 'hunt' someone who is armed with the same weapon you have, you know, someone who can shoot back...

Classic line from "Enter the Dragon" after a villian shows Bruce Lee how tough he is by beating up a box: "BOXES DONT HIT BACK"...

According to his own site about hunting, Ted loves the thrill of the kill without the thrill of the chase.

Ted eats what he kills, and he thinks that makes it OK to "Hunt" on a small fenced off piece of land, where the animals have no chance of escape.

Yeah, I recently read that too. I only just found that out. I was led to believe Ted is out in the wilderness stalking his prey with a bow. But now I hear he does 'canned hunts'. Ted loves to kill, simple as that. If that's what he chooses to do in a free society fair enough. I'll just call him a twat and laugh at him for being on a 'moral high horse' over others. The man is a clown.

I thought this was funny on his website:

"Share a Spirit campfire with the number one warrior in the free world for hunting and 2nd Amendment rights."

Number one warrior in the free 'world' for 2nd Amendment rights? Excuse me. the 2nd Amendment rights are exclusive to America and America only. The rest of the free 'world' aren't interested in them nor gives a damn about them. Just thought that part was hilariously silly. :D

Yeah, I recently read that too. I only just found that out. I was led to believe Ted is out in the wilderness stalking his prey with a bow. But now I hear he does 'canned hunts'. Ted loves to kill, simple as that. If that's what he chooses to do in a free society fair enough. I'll just call him a twat and laugh at him for being on a 'moral high horse' over others. The man is a clown.

I thought this was funny on his website:

"Share a Spirit campfire with the number one warrior in the free world for hunting and 2nd Amendment rights."

Number one warrior in the free 'world' for 2nd Amendment rights? Excuse me. the 2nd Amendment rights are exclusive to America and America only. The rest of the free 'world' aren't interested in them nor gives a damn about them. Just thought that part was hilariously silly. :D

Never went to the link, I know what a horse's arse he's been through out his life. Reading the sentence you have quoted is a real hoot, though!

"NUMBER ONE WARRIOR IN THE FREE WORLD..." for whatever and Ted Nugent has got to be the biggest oxymoron I have ever heard...you had your chance in the sixties to show what a big, tough, warrior you really were...you opted to stick to what you do best: Being a gigantic coward who hides behind his bigger mouth...

Serious, Ted. If you really, really want to be a 'number one warrior' I believe our troops in Afganistan and Iraq could use your help...dont worry 'bout your age, though, because it doesn't seem to be a factor in cleaning latrines...better yet, let's see how big of a man you are after you have to clean up, say, the allied mess hall where a suicide murderer detonated himself in the midst of hundreds of real heroes...because Ted, and I say this from the bottom of my heart, you are no different than one of those cowards, you know, the ones that strap on explosives on mental deficient women or brainwashed children...you, like them, are a coward.

Don't care what anyone says but bow hunting is cruel. If you are off (which could easily happen), the animal suffers. I'll never understand why humans think it's okay to kill whatever animal they feel like yet are so disgusted when a human kills another human. Animals rule and most people suck (and Ted sucks the big one)!!!

Don't care what anyone says but bow hunting is cruel. If you are off (which could easily happen), the animal suffers. I'll never understand why humans think it's okay to kill whatever animal they feel like yet are so disgusted when a human kills another human. Animals rule and most people suck (and Ted sucks the big one)!!!

Animals kill each other. We kill animals. Done deal

Animals kill each other. We kill animals. Done deal

Yeah, but I cant think of any animals that kill for fun...not saying there aren't any, just not likely.

Not unless you're counting pit bulls or other animals that are trained by humans to like it...

Yeah, but I cant think of any animals that kill for fun...not saying there aren't any, just not likely.

Not unless you're counting pit bulls or other animals that are trained by humans to like it...

I'd say cats sometime kill for fun. Maybe it's just practice for the REAL KILL, but they sure seem to be having a ball bouncing those mice and birds around and then not eating them. They look so disappointed when their playthings quit responding. So maybe it's not really the kill they enjoy but the torturing. :lol:

Do cats not kill birds for no reason? All the cats in my neighborhood kill birds and leave them there. Is that necessary?

I never said I support killing an animal and leaving or something. I support hunters who eat their kill. We have that right.

Do cats not kill birds for no reason? All the cats in my neighborhood kill birds and leave them there. Is that necessary?

I never said I support killing an animal and leaving or something. I support hunters who eat their kill. We have that right.

so... what your saying is Ted Nugent is just a big pussy!!!! :thumbsup:

so... what your saying is Ted Nugent is just a big pussy!!!! :thumbsup:

I'd say that about sums it up! :beer:

It's been shown that the hormones and such that result from the horrible fear cats put their prey through while playing with them acts as a meat tenderizer, actually. So, they practice hunting skills and eat really tender meat when they're done.

I have a cat who lived in an apartment the first five years of her life. She played with phony stuffed mice and such. It's taken her the better part of two years of getting to go outside to grasp that she can actually eat the mice she catches. Before that she seemed to think the live versions were just really cool toys, and when they expired, she'd walk away. I don't see wasted carcasses around much anymore, so I think she's figured it out.

Hi All,

Yes you are right, up to a point, cat's do kill, but not for no reason. Look at all cat's, including Lion's, they might seem to be doing it for fun but in reality it's about practice for the real thing, to eat. I've seen Sealion's kill then play with Penguin's, Killerwhale's kill then play with Seal's, Lion's kill Hyaena's, Dog's kill Sheep, and Cat's kill Mice and Bird's and not eat them. But these are animals who cant reason, they just do what nature intended them to do.

We on the other hand know right from wrong, and that's why when we know that we have done something wrong, like what Ted does, it affects us emotionally. As i said before Ted is a coward, and so are all the other so called hunters who "HUNT" in the same way that Ted does.

"I Hunt To Eat" is one thing, like the American Indian hunting the Bison.

But Ted and "HUNTERS" like him "Eat To Hunt". By this I mean that they need to feel morally justified so they eat their kill, they don't need to hunt for food as it is easily available everywhere in the western world. What Ted really like's to do is KILL not to HUNT, as with all these so called trophy "HUNTERS". At least Buffalo Bill said he only did it for the money and he didn't try to justify what he did.

Hope I have cleared this up.

See you soon, Danny

Teds a coward? So you'd be willing to back that up and challenge him to a mono e mono fight then? Teds a monster

I must strongly disagree with you in that you seem to hold the belief that since food can be readily made available or received from a restaurant or store, we shouldn't hunt? Thats plain stupid. Yeah Ted could go down to McDonalds or Olive Garden, but if he wants venison, is the best way not to do it yourself?

Teds a coward? So you'd be willing to back that up and challenge him to a mono e mono fight then? Teds a monster

I must strongly disagree with you in that you seem to hold the belief that since food can be readily made available or received from a restaurant or store, we shouldn't hunt? Thats plain stupid. Yeah Ted could go down to McDonalds or Olive Garden, but if he wants venison, is the best way not to do it yourself?

Hi "wanna be drummer"

I think you have got the wrong impression of what I have said.

I got my information from Teds own site, he said he avoided the draft for Vietnam because "he didn't want to get his arse shot off".

In my opinion that makes him a coward.

He likes to shoot things just as long as they cant shoot back.

As regards to a "mono e mono fight" (is that "one on one"?) then if I have offended him he should have the right to reply on here.

If he thought that the only way to regain his honour and to gain his lost respect is to fight me then so be it.

But if you think he would walk all over me then think again. I have 20 odd years of Ju Jitsu behind me and I am a very able street fighter, so I am quite use to seeing my own blood all over me.

Now your second point, "you seem to hold the belief that since food can be readily made available or received from a restaurant or store, we shouldn't hunt?"

The point I made was that you don't have to "HUNT TO EAT" in the Western world.

If you want to "HUNT TO EAT" I don't have a problem with that, go ahead and do it, that is your right. But lets face it, killing an animal with a high powered sniper rifle in a fenced off field is not hunting is it? And it doesn't make you a hard man or hero either.

So "wanna be drummer" lets not fall out about all this, I am not saying that all hunters are cowards, far from it. But over here in England we have a very large section of especially men who think they are macho if they take part in Fox Hunting, Dog Fighting, Football Fighting and Gang fighting, let me tell you from years of experience they will never fight you on a "one on one" basis where you only have your wits to help you, because there's a slight chance they will lose, and that's the last thing they want to do. Whereas with me losing is my ego telling me to get better, and train harder, and I don't fear that and neither should anyone.

So I say only fight if you have to and only kill if you need to, that way you will never feel guilty.

Sorry I rambled on so much.

Regards, Danny

Archived