WOMEN

MistyMountain67

The only people, men and women, who play those mind games are people who either don't know what they want, or are afraid to say what they really want in their relationships. That, I am convinced, describes a good ninety percent if not more of the worlds population. And yes, I would probably include myself in that group from time to time.

My Puerto Rican friend used to always tell me: I get you a bewtiful woman, only $10! :D

Women that stab you in the back with a switchblade knife!----Foreigner

The women I've known I wouldn't let tie my shoe,

They wouldn't give you the time of day----Rod Stewart

This is a mans world,

But it wouldn't be nothing

Without a woman or a girl------James Brown

B)

Bravo! You are so right. :beer:

"Soul of woman was created below" says more about the man singing/saying it than about any female.

MistyMtn, R.E.S.P.E.C.T. will get you pretty far. And remember "if mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" :D

I have found showing respect doesn't get you far at all. Go out into the dating world and you will see.

I love women hahaha

For me the world will be so boring with out women and its okay if they are difficult I know I am as well and it make the chase more exciting

I don't love all women. Just my taste in women.

You find the chase exciting? :o I found the chase morale crushing. Just made ya want to stay away from women all together. That was a terrible time. I don't see how any man could enjoy that.

Meh.

I always want to ask "what the hell's wrong with men?"

But I try not to because I know that all men don't have the problems that irritate me now and then--things that the men in my life do to bother me aren't things that everyone does.

I don't love all women. Just my taste in women.

You find the chase exciting? :o I found the chase morale crushing. Just made ya want to stay away from women all together. That was a terrible time. I don't see how any man could enjoy that.

The idea is to intrigue them enough, but not let on you're chasing them. They will come to you. But you'll be hard-pressed to find a woman who doesn't want to be chased. And it's usually the tougher women that expect you to impress them.

The idea is to intrigue them enough, but not let on you're chasing them. They will come to you. But you'll be hard-pressed to find a woman who doesn't want to be chased. And it's usually the tougher women that expect you to impress them.

I realize most of them want to be chased. The cool girls don't. But i don't give in to that game. I don't play that. I have been playing hard to get since college. I have turned it around where they come to me. Got almost all my girlfriends like that.

Well everybody gets mind-f*cked and some idiots become women haters cause of it. Oh well, that's their own ignorance, not the fault of the whole female population

But I don't think it's fair when some women hate all men either

People in love can act like fools.

I've dated some serious jerks--been lied to, cheated on, stolen from, threatened, etc.--but I don't think I would come to a forum and start a topic about it. Men can be just as messed up as women can, Trust Me! But that's life. And just because I've had some crappy experiences with a FEW men, doesn't mean that I think ALL men are bad. Just as you shouldn't generalize all women as being bad because of one bad one...

what the fuck is wrong with females ?

seriously

you play these fucking mind games with us and you expect us to know what the fuck is going on.

why do females have to be so god damn complicating. it just pisses me off. im so sick of this shit.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"soul of a women was created below"

I forgot something in my smart ass reply last night. You could always try swinging the other way. You may have better luck than with the complicated females.

Good luck. When you find the answer, there are about 3 billion people who will want to know.

I forgot something in my smart ass reply last night. You could always try swinging the other way. You may have better luck than with the complicated females.

Good luck. When you find the answer, there are about 3 billion people who will want to know.

N.F.W. :ph34r::ph34r:

The answer is to be a celibate priest or a monk. That will solve everything.

the point is i got played by some bitch the night before last. i got drunk with my buddies last night. found my way back home and on to ledzeppelin.com. and here we are discussing a topic that i wrote while i was heavely under the influence.

the point is i got played by some bitch the night before last. i got drunk with my buddies last night. found my way back home and on to ledzeppelin.com. and here we are discussing a topic that i wrote while i was heavely under the influence.

Just always remember if it's regarding a female and your drunk, forget it at least until your sober. I see your 20, that has nothing to do with your maturity however your insight to women needs to mature and even at 50 most men are still inmature about women and why we do the things we do. All I know is when God made us, she knew what she was doing.

No matter how you look at it, it's a 50/50 deal. We're nither right nor wrong

Myself personally I always give 100% and have found I would get 110% in return. If I get burned oh well such is life, I just won't keep score. :)

So you got drunk and then you got played? When you get drunk and you get played by a man you get your face bruised. When you get drunk and you get played by a woman you get your ego bruised. Personally I'd rather take the punch.

Details please?... This sounds like a good story.

Amen. Particularly men. Guys can get really lame when they are in love. Women don't change nearly as much.

I disagree. Being a woman myself I'd say women get lame too when they are trying to snag a guy. Not all women of course but the really desperate ones that will sacrifice their true identity so they don't end up "alone"

I've seen it so many times. They pretend to like sports, or the same music as the guy and when they become a couple they get all psycho. And even worse are the guys who put up with such behaviour because at least they're "getting some."

Bottom Line: It's 50/50 right down the middle. Men play games and women play games. You can read as many books about 'Figuring Men/Women out..' or watch all the Oprah specials you'd like, and that won't change a thing.

You have to figure it out from your own experiences in life. Relationships are hard work. Without compromise and understanding you can kiss it goodbye. And both men and women need to keep the lines of communication open. We have the luxury of language yet we seldom make good use of it choosing instead to play games.

Archived