WOMEN

MistyMountain67

what the fuck is wrong with females ?

seriously

you play these fucking mind games with us and you expect us to know what the fuck is going on.

why do females have to be so god damn complicating. it just pisses me off. im so sick of this shit.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"soul of a women was created below"

I assume you are bored by the number of threads you are starting. Women are complicated. What they really want is love and attention, and if you are here all the time; well that could be part of the problem.

There is this Led Zeppelin bootleg from 1970.02.28 called "The Nobs" - get a copy of that and show it to your woman. She'll be happy for a while.

Edit: If you can't find the boot, get the album art off of Zeppelinart.com.

seriously

you play these fucking mind games with us and you expect us to know what the fuck is going on.

why do females have to be so god damn complicating. it just pisses me off. im so sick of this shit.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nothing wrong, baby. Men are from Mars, women from Venus. It's called NATURE! :D

seriously

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You don't need understand them, just love'em...

P.S. However, stay far when they are in PMT... :rolleyes:

Women aren't complicated when you know which buttons to press.

I should know. I have the toughest girlfriend from NY, been with her 3 years, and she still keeps me on my toes. But it's always worth a little arguement in the end.

Tough girls are the best. What seems like a mind game to you, is most likely not to them. Then again... women do have control a lot. :P

seriously

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That is a very broad assumption Misty. Don't tar us all with the same brush.

And don't you realise that sometimes you guys piss us girls off...'cos you do ya know!! :D

I should know. I have the toughest girlfriend from NY, been with her 3 years, and she still keeps me on my toes. But it's always worth a little arguement in the end.

Tough girls are the best. What seems like a mind game to you, is most likely not to them. Then again... women do have control a lot. :P

Oh, you have much to learn Padawan!

It is easier when you have a domineering gf who knows what she wants. Since you are still in the relationship, that is all I will say about that.

I will say this though. After thirty years of listening to rock music, it is Led Zeppelin who gets it right when it comes to women, so listen very carefully and take heed!

Most romance lyrics in rock are either too juvenile, too idyllic or too domineering. I am now realizing that for every verse of every Led Zeppelin song I have a name, a time and a place to match. Led Zeppelin gets the right balance of joy, sex, romance, pain, anguish, heartbreak and confusion that comes from loving women.

Oh, you have much to learn Padawan!

It is easier when you have a domineering gf who knows what she wants. Since you are still in the relationship, that is all I will say about that.

I will say this though. After thirty years of listening to rock music, it is Led Zeppelin who gets it right when it comes to women, so listen very carefully and take heed!

Most romance lyrics in rock are either too juvenile, too idyllic or too domineering. I am now realizing that for every verse of every Led Zeppelin song I have a name, a time and a place to match. Led Zeppelin gets the right balance of joy, sex, romance, pain, anguish, heartbreak and confusion that comes from loving women.

Bravo! You are so right. :beer:

"Soul of woman was created below" says more about the man singing/saying it than about any female.

MistyMtn, R.E.S.P.E.C.T. will get you pretty far. And remember "if mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" :D

Women are just as scared of you as you are of them. Like bears. Many are beautiful creatures, some are scary and monstrous, they are nice to admire from a distance, but get too close and they'll rip your guts out. So just get a fish from the river and throw it at the bear, and he'll be your friend. But be careful, he's still a wild animal and he's big and strong.

Wait, what are we talking about again? Oh yeah, bears. I like bears.

We have buttons? :unsure:

has her cosmetics bill increased in proportion to her output of bullshit? if so she may be cheating. or thinking about it. she may be hoping you get tiered of her and split.

she doesn't have to take any blame that way. stay and drive her insane.

the goal is to make you the bad person, to enrage you to make you loose it to

make you do and say the wrong things. she reports it all back to her friends her mother

and whoever she's fucking. she gets to be the poor little girl who has a tyrant bastard

ruining her existence ie the reason she was driven into the arms of someone else

the reason she's making her bad decisions

a strong woman wont put you through that sort of stuff.

Archived