jimmy aand jimena

My point is we cannot embellish these musicians with attributes we know nothng about just because we admire their work.

Thats my motto with anybody, muscian, friend, relative...ya just never know someone till ya know em! know what I mean.

I do think she is lovely and her voice is enchanting. was just watching a video about the abc trust.

However, odds on it would be a heavily sanitized version of events.

Does anyone really think there would be an honest & open account of his relationship with Lori Maddox, for instance? ;)

You're right. This reminds me of Marianne Faithfull's first autobiography. Apparently she left out alot of stuff. But not sure if it was because she purposely didn't include it, or she just didn't remember because of the drug use.

Yeah, me too.

However, odds on it would be a heavily sanitized version of events.

Does anyone really think there would be an honest & open account of his relationship with Lori Maddox, for instance? ;)

Well, he did say that one of the titles he was considering was something like "Years of Rock 'n Roll Excess"...

Let's see, if you were a 30-year old man and you were screwing around with a 13-year old would you want to discuss it?

You're right. This reminds me of Marianne Faithfull's first autobiography. Apparently she left out alot of stuff. But not sure if it was because she purposely didn't include it, or she just didn't remember because of the drug use.

What the fuck could she have left out of her autobiography??

Are you sure you read it? I mean it had pretty much everything and then some in that book

If her 1994 Autobiography was sanitized or toned down, then Holy Fuck man...

I mean it talks about her suicide attempts, her over-doses, all the drugs, when she was homeless and living on the streets shooting up in a room with Vivienne Westwood, giving David Bowie a blow job, fucking that guy who crawled into her room wearing nothing but a cape, the time the disabled guy through himself off the balcony of their high-rise apartment, it even talks about her mother's suicide attempts!

I really don't see what that book left out or how in any way it was sanitized.

^ She didn't already have a baby when she met Jimmy - she was already pregnant. She was with Jimmy when the child was born.

All I can say is I saw them together not long after they had first met and she was heavily pregnant, and I was totally struck by her serenity and aura when with him. They were very happy. I would never have questioned her motives for beng with him - they looked PERFECT together.

Also, getting pregnant does not involve "going around the block a couple of times".

thanks Knebby , was just woundering ,iwas just trying to find out what kind of person she is. didn't know if she already had a kid or that she was pregnant.

I liked Clapton until I read his book.

LOL - it was just the opposite with me, but I know what you mean. It was so honest, and really unflattering to himself in so many ways, that I had to admire the guy. But I felt a bit sorry for the people who had all sorts of romantic notions about Clapton - what a come-down. And it is kind of unfortunate that he punctured the whole Layla-Pattie Boyd myth of a great love.

Jimmy looked back on the life till then when becoming 26 years old, he said that his happiest memory was to have fallen in love for the first time at 15 years old. (Melody Maker's interview by Chris Welch 1970)He said that he learnt love for the first time at that time and that he was feelings that rose to the heaven. He had just met Charlotte at that time, and fell into ardent love with her with surprising swiftness.

The famed writer Chris Welch came to Jimmy's Pangbourne Boathouse (where Jimmy and Charlotte were living together in those days) to interview. Jimmy complained that conservative old people of Pangbourne did not think his long hair to be good. However, he said the following. too,

''If Charlotte loves me sincerely, I will not worry about anything''

is that TRUE?! oh my.

When did they meet first? I heard that it was after RAH'70, but..

But I always felt the doubt whether Jimmy had really won Charlotte's mind.

She did not seem to be so crazy about him though she gave birth to his daughter.

All of Jimmy's women excluding her have not associated with wonderful men who exceed Jimmy. But Charlotte had a relationship with''Guitar God'' Eric Clapton (and George Harrison too?) for years before Jimmy. I often heard Jimmy had some private problems till about middle of the 70's. What problems?

Of course I'm glad he is happy with his young family now,but I have still had the keen interest in those days too. Because I guess that they were one of the most beautiful couples in rock music scene of 70's.

why do you think she didnt reaLLy.. Love him? I doubt her mind then!

and seriousLy-what probLems?

and Jackie..eww

^^sorry for hysteric post

Edited by oyq

thanks Knebby , was just woundering ,iwas just trying to find out what kind of person she is. didn't know if she already had a kid or that she was pregnant.

Hi Gina, by all accounts Jimena is a lovely, intelligent, compassionate, well spoken young woman who is devoted to the cause of helping the poor children of Brazil. She continues to work on the ABC Trust board with Jimmy and still does things such as run a 10K marathon to raise money for her cause! She relies on her hard work and skills to do so. From the pics I've seen they are a lovely couple and seem to be very much in love. I do believe she may have been the Angel with the Broken Wing Jimmy was always looking for.

i173394975_48457_3.jpg

i186817725_60421_3.jpg

is that TRUE?! oh my.

When did they meet first? I heard that it was after RAH'70, but..

why do you think she didnt reaLLy.. Love him? I doubt her mind then!

and seriousLy-what probLems?

and Jackie..eww

^^sorry for hysteric post

Yes,you are right.

Jimmy and Charlotte met at January 9th '70 after RAH gig.

Since then they fell in love and lived together.

What I wrote was a truth. They were all written in music magazine called 'DIG'.

In my personal opinion, Charlotte looked happy with Eric,but with Jimmy she didn't smile.

I guess that her love for him had disappeared early in the '70s. Of course, there is no evidence.

Jimmy had relationships with a lot of women in the first half '70s but he did not continue a long and serious relation with anyone.

He might have wanted to find true love. Though he tried Pamela,Lori and Bebe etc,he did not seriously love them.

By that token he dumped all of them by finding next girl.

Moreover, he was very cruel for them at the end.

I can't understand why these women never say badly about him.

Perhaps, they might not want to show themselves miserably.

They want all to be convinced that each of them had fallen in love with Jimmy Page. However they were only groupies in the end.

On the other hand, Charlotte never said anything about Jimmy.

She seemed not to be being interested in his behavior rather than enduring it.

If my imagination is hit, I guess that Jimmy might have had very painful time at that time.

I can understand that he put out his hand to women one after another.

As for coming go well by the relation between them in around 1976, because Scarlet had reached school age in those days, some discussions might have been had.

I read an article he said in interview around 1977 or 1978 ' All my problems were solved, I am very happy'.

But the happiness did not continue long..

with Jimmy. They seem to be Queen and knight(lol)

86228_large.jpg

with Eric.They seem to be happy lovers.

209109_large.jpg

Edited by Alice75

However I have never a bad feeling for Charlotte.

She was (is) a very mysterious woman and I personally think she was the most beautiful woman Jimmy ever had.

Judging from my examining it, she had relationships with Eric Clapton, George Harrison and Jimmy Page.

She never speaks anything of these great musicians.

She might think that it is ribaldry that makes public her personal loves.

I have goodwill in such her respect very much.

I'm sure she is an elegant woman as Jimmy called her before 'My Lady'. I hope she will never sell her story.

Recently because I was disappointed at the autobiography of Pattie Boyd.

I hope they are far from groupies or bitches.

However I have never a bad feeling for Charlotte.

She was (is) a very mysterious woman and I personally think she was the most beautiful woman Jimmy ever had.

Judging from my examining it, she had relationships with Eric Clapton, George Harrison and Jimmy Page.

She never speaks anything of these great musicians.

She might think that it is ribaldry that makes public her personal loves.

I have goodwill in such her respect very much.

I'm sure she is an elegant woman as Jimmy called her before 'My Lady'. I hope she will never sell her story.

Recently because I was disappointed at the autobiography of Pattie Boyd.

I hope they are far from groupies or bitches.

I read somewhere on-line a woman who now works in Boston at a restarount who used to work at Swan Song, heard a fight between Charlotte and Jimmy and she slapped him with all her rings, blood splattered. She was talking about the violence she witnessed near the end of Zeppelin. I found this very interesting and a little disturbing sounding. I totally agree with you about her. I am also really looking forward to seeing the Revolution documentary. She is one of the many people interviewed in it. Of all of Jimmy's girls, she is by far the most beautiful and most interesting, I think. I think it is so romantic the parties he threw for her and that he called her 'my lady.'

Edited by aen27

...while bedding Lori, Miss Pamela, Bebe Buell, etc. ;)

You are wrong,SteveAJones.

Time when Jimmy had the relationships with women other than Charlotte was chiefly the first half of the 70's. It is from the latter half of the 70's for him to call Charlotte "My Lady", and to threw the

parties for her.

They had time that was not an obviously good relation.

I do think that Pamela,Lori and Bebe were ONLY GROUPIES!

Jimmy never fell in love with them. He only used them for his ego.

If Jimmy really fell in love with them, he might never have deserted them by such a cruel way.

In a word, I think everyone to be acceptable for him as for the other party at that time(lol)

You are wrong,SteveAJones.

Time when Jimmy had the relationships with women other than Charlotte was chiefly the first half of the 70's. It is from the latter half of the 70's for him to call Charlotte "My Lady", and to threw the

parties for her.

They had time that was not an obviously good relation.

I do think that Pamela,Lori and Bebe were ONLY GROUPIES!

Jimmy never fell in love with them. He only used them for his ego.

If Jimmy really fell in love with them, he might never have deserted them by such a cruel way.

In a word, I think everyone to be acceptable for him as for the other party at that time(lol)

You're right about them(Bebe-Lori-PameLa), but if he had ever Loved CharLotte, he would have never Left her with Ron Wood and run with Krissie. ( as far as I know)

If you meant he feLL in Love with her Late 70s, eh, I don't know much about it.

But I heard that party-things in earLy 80s? (from this site, I guess, but not sure)

I read somewhere on-line a woman who now works in Boston at a restarount who used to work at Swan Song, heard a fight between Charlotte and Jimmy and she slapped him with all her rings, blood splattered. She was talking about the violence she witnessed near the end of Zeppelin. I found this very interesting and a little disturbing sounding. I totally agree with you about her. I am also really looking forward to seeing the Revolution documentary. She is one of the many people interviewed in it. Of all of Jimmy's girls, she is by far the most beautiful and most interesting, I think. I think it is so romantic the parties he threw for her and that he called her 'my lady.'

WHAT? sLapped him? for what?! eww

I also read the story(violence) somewhere.

However, it is the problem between married couples, and I do not think that others say this and that.

Though it doesn't understand what "Marriage Life" Jimmy and Charlotte sent, I do think very romantically that they never say each other quite publicly.

Even after they broke up, they seem to have strong bond.

I also hope to watch the 60's Revolution documentary soon :D

You are wrong,SteveAJones. Time when Jimmy had the relationships with women other than Charlotte was chiefly the first half of the 70's. It is from the latter half of the 70's for him to call Charlotte "My Lady", and to threw the parties for her. (lol)

I'm wrong?! "Chiefly the first half of the 70s" is half the time they were together, but

believe what you wish. Not getting dragged into it here. I don't need the aggravation.

You're right about them(Bebe-Lori-PameLa), but if he had ever Loved CharLotte, he would have never Left her with Ron Wood and run with Krissie. ( as far as I know)

If you meant he feLL in Love with her Late 70s, eh, I don't know much about it.

But I heard that party-things in earLy 80s? (from this site, I guess, but not sure)

To tell the truth,I don't know about Jimmy and Krissie so much.

But Krissie Wood had relationships with many men other than Jimmy.It can be thought that she was a giddy girl. After all, Ron Wood deserted his then wife for other woman.

But even if such a thing happens ,I am surprised that the relation between Jimmy and Charlotte did not fail definitely.

I'm wrong?! "Chiefly the first half of the 70s" is half the time they were together, but

believe what you wish. Not getting dragged into it here. I don't need the aggravation.

I'm sorry for my impoliteness.

I have been running after Jimmy since the 70's. I read many ZEPP books and interviews at that time.

The above-mentioned is a result of the judgment from them.

Perhaps, Jimmy was going well again with Charlotte from 1976.

I had read the article that was able to be called the evidence in NME paper at that time.

To tell the truth,I don't know about Jimmy and Krissie so much.

But Krissie Wood had relationships with many men other than Jimmy.It can be thought that she was a giddy girl. After all, Ron Wood deserted his then wife for other woman.

But even if such a thing happens ,I am surprised that the relation between Jimmy and Charlotte did not fail definitely.

they Lived together in the tower house for a whiLe (krissie and jimmy)

I beLieve it faiLed, but when kids invoLved..

(I still can't beLieve that bLoody sLap!!)