The LedZeptoreformometer

SIBLY

I couldn't say it better! I'm just glad it's been said! Cheers! :beer:

Odds of Zep reuniting again? Haven't a damn clue.

But I'll tell you this: odds of Evster and Obsessed going to Plant/Krauss? A solid 10! :D

Yeah baby!!

Patio.jpg

I am with you! I got my tickets and cannot wait for July 7 in Dallas. When is your concert? I love Raising Sand especially Please Read the Letter and Long Journey Home.

Bitchin in the South

P.S. Great Picture we know your are psyched!

After reading the T-Bone interview in The News Forum I'm going to Def Con 8!

:beer: and why not.

So, Jimmy's got a lot of "new tunes" written then, according to the interview with T-Bone.

Well, I wonder .... what will Robert do about it ? Get involved ? Be a part of some exceiting new Page project ?

Or just not bother, in a "Nah leave it" type way ......?

Let's put it like like this - I'm upgrading from 8.5 to 9.0 with a shiny silver bullet. :)

Hmmm..... I don't think we're gonna see a tour in the purest sense of the word. I just don't know how you do it. I'll climb on board the new music/select dates wagon with a 7, but a full blown tour....? Ain't gonna happen.

Guys lets be realistic here, will a 64 year old man and the others of course really have enough energy to play a full blown tour?

:beer: does it have to be a full blown tour ?

As for the question of age, what I find is the older you get, the prospect of middle-age doesn't seem as terrifying as it did a while back.

And of course, other bands which originated in the 60s are still going strong, and some of them tour EVERY year, even though their members are well into their 60s. It's what they do.

Guys lets be realistic here, will a 64 year old man and the others of course really have enough energy to play a full blown tour?

Ah the voice of youth.

Many people over the age of 60 lead healthy lives and have as much or more stamina than people half their age.

There is no need to do 30 dates in 30 days anymore so a full blown tour as such is not necessary.

I mentioned it somewhere before that a week on / week off scenario would suffice.

Stadiums would be beneficial to the boys as they could play up to 100000 (or more), people in one night as opposed to the same amount over say 5 nights in a smaller venue only with less effort.

They could play 1 gig a week for 1 year and do 52 concerts or once a fortnight etc.

There is no time limit.

It would be entirley up to the individuals as they have other interests.

Robert & Alison, Jason & Foreigner, JPJ has dabbled with bluegrass in the recent past (funny how nobody fired up about that yet castigated Robert for it!) and Jimmy will probably be tweaking the O2 DVD and the new material we've heard about.

There is no reason why they couldn't play the major cities around the world once or twice in 2 years.

This would allow them to rest and get over jet lag while rehearsing in between.

They could fire up the Starship once more.

Bring it on home.

As always it falls back into Plants hands. I'm sure a single show or two might happen again over the next 10 years when "he" feels like it. The sad thing is that Page needs to play to stay sharp, and right now J.P.J. is along, add Jason......................................... and we all saw how great the 02 was. But back to reality, Plant will always look out for Plant first and most around here think that this is just fine. You all have a great time at the Allison show, I hope Percy does not strain his voice singing back up. Maybe they will add "Yallah" to the set.

:beer: does it have to be a full blown tour ?

As for the question of age, what I find is the older you get, the prospect of middle-age doesn't seem as terrifying as it did a while back.

And of course, other bands which originated in the 60s are still going strong, and some of them tour EVERY year, even though their members are well into their 60s. It's what they do.

yeah i see your point but different poeple have different stamina levels, like Robert, he is still singing with poeple and the Stones, i just watched a DVD of their concert in Rio, but Jimmy said himself in some magazine that i own, might be Q, that he "just doesn't have the energy any more", thta is what i am saying.....but i do agree with you.

yeah i see your point but different poeple have different stamina levels, like Robert, he is still singing with poeple and the Stones, i just watched a DVD of their concert in Rio, but Jimmy said himself in some magazine that i own, might be Q, that he "just doesn't have the energy any more", thta is what i am saying.....but i do agree with you.

This was in the Telegraph UK this morning after there performance (Jimmy Page & JPJ) with The Foo Fighters this is just a quote from the article from Jimmy Page:

In an interview after that concert, Page said the band were ready to reunite and perform more live events.

But he said that fans could have to wait until Autumn 2009 as band members had to tie up individual projects first.

Call me a hopeless optimist, delusional or just plain mad if you like, but somehow ... I just feel it. I just know.

Not a full-blown tour, but a few big shows, in the UK and USA. When? Next year sometime.

Yess! :cheer:

Hope I'm right :unsure:

0 at the mo,but i've got Alison in my basement and a shotgun,lets see if we can't knock this up a bit!

"Alison,this hurts me more than it hurts you,Alison,you know it's for your own good!"

Bomber, I luv ya, but :blink:

Bomber, I luv ya, but :blink:

I warned her,i told her she could sing Battle Of Evermore with them,but no!Always thinking of herself!She knew it,i told her that if she was bad this would happen.

Anyway,i'd reckon after the funeral (I'll either cremate her or throw her in a ditch) we're at a 9.5!

I think they should do a big show in Vegas! But really, I'm happy seeing them all doing what they are now & look forward to future events as a plus... BUT, I'm pretty optomistic on this one, & I am going for it! a big 10!!!

Call me a hopeless optimist, delusional or just plain mad if you like, but somehow ... I just feel it. I just know.

Not a full-blown tour, but a few big shows, in the UK and USA. When? Next year sometime.

Yess! :cheer:

Hope I'm right :unsure:

Why limit it to just the UK & US?

There are many in Japan who would like to see them and Oz is only about an 8 hour flight away so it's not like it's a big haul, is it?

They're not in wheel chairs or using walking frames just yet!

Archived