The LedZeptoreformometer

SIBLY

0 is it aint happening, 10 is MSG is booked!

I guess like me your expectations have risen and fallen over the years. O2 seemed to really make it more likely but after seeing Robert's obvious joy at his AK collaberation it seems to be drifting again.

So where would you pitch it?

I'm starting with a 7.

5 It's still too early too call Plant and Krauss cant go on forever what's he gonna when he's got nothing too do next year and he thinks "Maybe I should do something crazy and do something that doesnt suck or dissapoint I'll tour with Zeppelin or maybe I should make an album of a crappy genre of music with 50-Cent yah after all rock is dead and I have no idea that I am a wailing rocker yah screw the fans I'm gonna dissapoint everyone and make another terrible album or as REAL Zeppelin fans say a waste of time".My point is it could happen any way.

Oh look, another thread about Zep reforming and touring. Well, let me get this out of the way...OOOO, I HOPE THEY DO A TOUR!!!

There we go. OK, so on a 1-10, I'd say 2.

:lol: You love these threads really don't you Matt!

I'm going with a 4 with Robert on board to be realistic...but I like to be a bit optimistic , so I'm going to throw an 8 in for something happening with Jimmy, JPJ and Jason(I know, not Zep but I want to get excited about something)

Oh look, another thread about Zep reforming and touring. Well, let me get this out of the way...OOOO, I HOPE THEY DO A TOUR!!!

There we go. OK, so on a 1-10, I'd say 2.

No it's not :P . It's a thread about how we perceive the possibility of them reforming at anyone one time :blink: . As another member says my expectations rise and fall over time and I just thought it might be interesting to see how other peoples' do over a longer period of time..

im gonna give it a 7.5 as being cautiously optimistic...only because we were joking at the plant/krauss concert in bergen that their interaction appeared contrived and strained...trouble in paradise????

i'll take part in this experiment....

at this point in time, i am feeling a definite 2 on the scale. sadly. talks about the 2nd album with alison has left me feeling less than optimistic, to say the least.

I'f have been an 8 or 9 before I saw them in Brum.

It is obvious when you see them live just how much damned fun he's having. It was the first time not immediately going on a Led Zep tour after O2 made any sense to me.

Right after the 02 show up until Feb, i would've said a 7. But now with the RP/AK tour and album selling so well, and reading the most recent interviews, I'm down to a 2 at least for a full tour. I'm still a 7 for one-off shows later this year.

If they do play again the one thing that worries me is the price of tix. Availability will also be an issue because I don't see them doing a whole tour. My only hopes are that they will record it and make it available to all, kinda like the Cream reunion.

I hope, but I can't give you a number.

If they do play again the one thing that worries me is the price of tix. Availability will also be an issue because I don't see them doing a whole tour. My only hopes are that they will record it and make it available to all, kinda like the Cream reunion.

Good point, and I would like that too.

And... The hope about Zep coming to Argentina sometime, big 1.

Well, In Jan I would have said 8, but now I will say 6. Hopefully Allison will be tired of Robert after the tour, I mean she didnt even go to the 02 for free!! She's a nice country girl, he's a bohemian golden god!!! its great they are enjoying it now, but selfishly I hope it doesnt last and we can have him back!!!!

5 It's still too early too call Plant and Krauss cant go on forever what's he gonna when he's got nothing too do next year and he thinks "Maybe I should do something crazy and do something that doesnt suck or dissapoint I'll tour with Zeppelin or maybe I should make an album of a crappy genre of music with 50-Cent yah after all rock is dead and I have no idea that I am a wailing rocker yah screw the fans I'm gonna dissapoint everyone and make another terrible album or as REAL Zeppelin fans say a waste of time".My point is it could happen any way.

Raising Sand is his most successful solo album, so I guess many people think it DOESN'T "suck or dissapoint".

He is certainly not merely a "wailing rocker" and never has been. It amazes me that some people have such a one-dimensional viewpont of a band they profess to love. If "That's The Way" is "wailing rock", then I guess "Raising Sand " is too.

Raising Sand is his most successful solo album, so I guess many people think it DOESN'T "suck or dissapoint".

He is certainly not merely a "wailing rocker" and never has been. It amazes me that some people have such a one-dimensional viewpont of a band they profess to love. If "That's The Way" is "wailing rock", then I guess "Raising Sand " is too.

I couldn't say it better! I'm just glad it's been said! Cheers! :beer:

Odds of Zep reuniting again? Haven't a damn clue.

But I'll tell you this: odds of Evster and Obsessed going to Plant/Krauss? A solid 10! :D

Yeah baby!!

Patio.jpg

come to think of it, my fav zep songs are those where robert's voice is at its mildest, if you will....rain song, thats the way, tangerine, thank you...

Archived