Somebody PLEASE explain!

hentai

I asked someone this on the thread about the DVD but then it got locked and i never got an answer. Where is the Black Dog meant to be if you look at the led zep IV inside album cover mountain scene in the mirror? or was this just a joke?!

I can't find a suitable image to show you where it is exactly. Apparently, and I did try this for some strange reason, it is the figure at the bottom of the mountain, you know the man that is climbing up the rocks (Jimmy?), that forms half of the face, beast or dog. Whatever you want to call it. Hold that part to the mirror. I did it and I seem to recall seeing some kind of face or something. I can't remember that well so it can't have been that profound. More coincidence than anything else, I don't think it was deliberate.

Hope that helps Heather.

Rik. :kiss:

ugh..I tried a few times earlier...and I finally found it. Thanks to infidel for posting this in another thread:

hermit_mirror_marked.jpg

Ah, interesting. Good post. And thank you 'infidel'. I was led to believe a face was made out of the figure climbing the mountain as my above post suggested. I think you can make some kind of face you of it. I remember someone saying you could, and I seem to recall seeing one, like a demon or something. :lol: *shrug*

I asked someone this on the thread about the DVD but then it got locked and i never got an answer. Where is the Black Dog meant to be if you look at the led zep IV inside album cover mountain scene in the mirror? or was this just a joke?!

Your answer is in your statement. Open the album against the mirror and step back a little, its as big as day! The hermit is the dogs ear... Did you see JP's silloette on the cover within the painting of the hermit?

I know it is nonsense...all these pictures that you can find are purely coincidental. They weren't deliberately put there. So long as people don't start going on about the blacklight issue again I'll be happy. :lol:

They weren't deliberately put there.

Ummmm front cover of the same album. Turn the album with the hermit on the cover to the left....JP's face appears! That doesn't happen by accident...don't however play the record backward...or you will go through dozens of record needles on the most obscure sound you ever heard! lol.

Ah, interesting. Good post. And thank you 'infidel'. I was led to believe a face was made out of the figure climbing the mountain as my above post suggested. I think you can make some kind of face you of it. I remember someone saying you could, and I seem to recall seeing one, like a demon or something. :lol: *shrug*

Well thats not good.......I'm hoping its just Pan, I'd sure hate to have to take them down.

• 1 month later...

It looks more like a face to me but it is much easier to see if you have a copy on vinyl.(bigger picture)

Almost 30 years ago, I had that album opened up and tacked to the wall. My mother told me she saw something demonic in it, and forced me to take it down. I've been looking at it for years, concentrating on little areas at a time - and never saw anything!

Archived