Plant Blocks Sunset

viper227

My first thoughts when I saw the photo of them was that she was avoiding him, but I did not know why. I also noticed that he was not smiling. Now that I realize who she is I see a resemblance to her daughter. Some photos show him with the fans fauning all over him, but this one did not, and I noticed the difference. At first I thought maybe this was a fan who had a bad experience with his security people.

Oh Lord Honey you are completely obsessed. :rolleyes:

Ibiza is littered with celebrities at any given time. Photographers are pretty much always ready to see who might be around - especially on the big boats.

In all the time that Robert has spent in Ibiza I've seen very few pics. In fact - very few pics of him on his "down time" at all except those snapped with fans. I think he enjoys MANY days of R&R without being disturbed.

*edited for crap typing as usual*

I think it's nice Robert has been able to enjoy his down time without being stalked by the paparrazi over the years.

That may ring true in a marriage or long term relationship but Robert and Maureen are long time divorced so they don't have to keep up appearances.

I know nothing about their relationship but they obviously still are friends and I would guess that though perhaps not IN love they still probably have love and respect for each other.

I don't know of many ex couples who would or could go on holiday together, me and my ex wife included.

I thinks its nice they are still friends. I know too many people who dislike there exes intensely.

Speaking as someone who has maintained a very close relationship with my ex, if we had children together I could certainly see us going on holiday together.

Hot Plant, the hot lil redhead is his ex-wife Maureen. :D

(I did post that yesterday - took it back down for her privacy - but saw today that it was breakin' out on the net.)

Awww that is so sweet! And she looks fabulous!!

That island Es Verda, has a very interesting history, magnetic force. Heehee, Robert is getting his batteries recharged. :)

:rolleyes:

I got along with my ex great after we were divorced. We still did stuff with the kids, and he knew my boyfriend/s.

I'm happy for her. :D

I trust my first instincts. Body language says a lot about people. There is no obligation to pretend that people are what they are not. Others may have a problem distinguishing between fantasy and reality, but that does not have to be my problem. I'll leave it to them to work out their relationship issues, wishing them only the very best that life has to offer.

I trust my first instincts. Body language says a lot about people. There is no obligation to pretend that people are what they are not.

What does it matter Honey? You have nothing to do with Robert or Maureen and you never will. Whatever your "instincts" or what you think about body language, the FACT is that they are great mates who love each-other. Whatever any wackos on other continents might try to say. :rolleyes:

I trust my first instincts. Body language says a lot about people. There is no obligation to pretend that people are what they are not. Others may have a problem distinguishing between fantasy and reality, but that does not have to be my problem. I'll leave it to them to work out their relationship issues, wishing them only the very best that life has to offer.

How can you make all these assumptions on a photo taken from far away? Photos capture a second and you don't know people's poses when they're not expecting to be photographed if they were mid move or something. It's ridiculous to put all these analyses on things you know nothing about.

How can you make all these assumptions on a photo taken from far away? Photos capture a second and you don't know people's poses when they're not expecting to be photographed if they were mid move or something. It's ridiculous to put all these analyses on things you know nothing about.

thank goodness was beginning to lose belief in human ability to think rationally

That may ring true in a marriage or long term relationship but Robert and Maureen are long time divorced so they don't have to keep up appearances.

I know nothing about their relationship but they obviously still are friends and I would guess that though perhaps not IN love they still probably have love and respect for each other.

I don't know of many ex couples who would or could go on holiday together, me and my ex wife included.

I thinks its nice they are still friends. I know too many people who dislike there exes intensely.

It's really nice that they have chosen to remain friends. It doesn't happen often and it's a beautiful thing.

Those were my first thoughts. I would not go so far as to assume that they are ridiculous.

To me, they look more upset because they were being photographed.

That's my opinion anyway.

Plant was looking right at the camera in several of those pictures.

He was with his family in a private moment.

I'd be pissed too.

Famous people don't get an ounce of privacy respect from the paparazzi.

Are famous people only allowed privacy if they are in their own homes with all the the shades drawn?

Can a famous person not go out on a boat with his family and watch the sunset without bags over their heads? :bagoverhead:

I think I'd have some "body language" too if I was being photographed against my wishes.

Yeah, that could be another reason for avoidance behavior.

Are famous people only allowed privacy if they are in their own homes with all the the shades drawn?

Can a famous person not go out on a boat with his family and watch the sunset without bags over their heads?

It would be nice if people were more considerate.

And another classic Honey edit too. Soon we'll be hearing how Rocky Top can solve their obvious "relationship issues".

Since they're not first cousins,they will have to find another avenue......

You were there eternal light??? :o:huh: Which one are you? And don't say the redhead. ;)

True.....but what I'm wondering is what were the papparazzi doing on the beach with their ginormous telephoto lens in the first place? They must have known beforehand he was on that particular boat and were following him around. That's the pathetic part to me, that Mr. Plant can't enjoy one day of R&R without photographers around whether near or (as these shots appear) very far away.

I took it that the little write-up was just a lead-in (or excuse) for the pictures, and not real. Kinda humorous too -- sounds like someone has been reading this message board LOL.

:D That's what I thought, too. Obviously, with such a huge head he even blocks the sun! B) (God knows it's not the size of his... boat.)

Can a famous person not go out on a boat with his family and watch the sunset without bags over their heads? :bagoverhead:

I'm afraid that doesn't even work half the time. There ought to be laws, and they ought to be enforced.

Archived