Plant Blocks Sunset

viper227

What's the difference, really? I'm agreeing with you. Paparazzi are parasites. I effen hate em. Vultures.

I think to go along with all the reality TV clogging up the airwaves they should have a show that follows around all the Pirañapapzzis' :wacko: all their seedy adventures in existance living in bushes,relief in the gatorade bottle ect.~~~`waiting for the pics and video that fuel thier sad choice in life,I feel sorry for folks like Brittany Spears no wonder the poor thing broke down they are parasites :angry:

2cents

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that I'm in the minority here, but if that indeed REALLY is Maureen in the red hair, she looks like she's lived a hard life, and it shows on her face ... maybe loss of child and divorce did that, or maybe past drug addiction? Or maybe in the sun too much ... or maybe just her genes.

Another Republican for U.S. President??

Are you INSANE?!!!

It seems that I'm in the minority here, but if that indeed REALLY is Maureen in the red hair, she looks like she's lived a hard life, and it shows on her face ... maybe loss of child and divorce did that, or maybe past drug addiction? Or maybe in the sun too much ... or maybe just her genes.

Are you INSANE?!!!

Remember she's got to be near 60. Take a look at some of the 60 year old women that you know and compare. She looks pretty good!!

Are you INSANE?!!!

Well IMO, she wasn't exactly a looker from the very beginning, albeit with a nice brown skin. But she's also 60 years now. Obviously is aging naturally. I can't see much with the small pic and my bad eyes, but looks like she's done better at 60 than looking like a ton of work done on her.

Also look at Robert Plant, doesn't he just look natural beside her? Maybe just me.

Anyway, with the stock market nosediving endlessly and all this war shit it will be stupid to keep the Republicans in White House.

With all the due respect to Maureen's privacy, I was so excited to see her. And beside Robert, it was so great. And I also think that may be she knew about the paparazzi and tried to avoid THEM. Her daughter certainly looks very much like her :)

Still I feel sort of uneasy lookin at these photoes, as they were not supposed to be seen by strangers.

I was also curious as to how she might look or be now. The pic's obviously an invasion of privacy, but only out of curiosity I didn't mind seeing it. I don't exactly think it's she's the type to be stalked by paparazzi. It's not like she came up with a memoir of her life with the Golden God to make cheap fortune. Robert Plant is not the type who courts cheap publicity.

"Down by the seaside. See the boats go sailin' "

"Carry me down to the sea

Carry me down where they're waiting for me

That's where I want to be

That's where it all comes around

Watching the ships pass by me

Friendships and small ships and hardships and dreams

That's where I want to be

Here where it all comes around"

:D

Hi. My English is not good enough to interpret this article. :( Can someone explain to me if there's sarcasm in the news about 'Plant Blocks Sunset'? I don't get it. Those on the beach were really pissed off and that's why they were 'shouting and waving angrily'? or they actually knew it was ROBERT PLANT OF LED ZEPPELIN and wanted to see him, talk to him... call his atention?

Sorry, I really don't get it :unsure:

Thanks in advance. (:

Are you INSANE?!!!

She looks better than me and I am quite a bit younger.

i have always thought maureen was absolutely stunning. a very beautiful woman. these pics are very small, there is no way to tell how she looks now, but im sure she is still very lovely. im guessing they were having a family celebration for roberts 60th birthday, and the press were not wanted. i feel sad that the paperazzi stole these shots, i hate that kind of intrusion. i mean, its not as if there arent any shots of robert out there! the guys have always been generous with photo opportunities at public events, why do they have to take these shots without permission? my way of protesting is to NEVER buy the kind of magazines that publish these kind of pics. if everyone did that, there would be no market for it. i didnt realize what these pics were going to be before i viewed them, and i feel kind of bad now that i have, cos i guess that is just as bad as buying the magazines. :(

i have always thought maureen was absolutely stunning. a very beautiful woman. these pics are very small, there is no way to tell how she looks now, but im sure she is still very lovely. im guessing they were having a family celebration for roberts 60th birthday, and the press were not wanted. i feel sad that the paperazzi stole these shots, i hate that kind of intrusion. i mean, its not as if there arent any shots of robert out there! the guys have always been generous with photo opportunities at public events, why do they have to take these shots without permission? my way of protesting is to NEVER buy the kind of magazines that publish these kind of pics. if everyone did that, there would be no market for it. i didnt realize what these pics were going to be before i viewed them, and i feel kind of bad now that i have, cos i guess that is just as bad as buying the magazines. :(

Same here on all points, really. Well said.

From what you can see of Maureen, she looks fabulous to me. I'd kill to look like her when I'm 60!

Archived