Plant Blocks Sunset

viper227

Yeah,we knew this was coming.It's ALL Roberts fault.....the sun shines on the same dogs' ass,EVERYDAY! :rolleyes:

He blocked the sunset.Forget about any reunion now!!!

Robert is taking over the world Mwahahahahaha!

Get real people B)

If only there could be another sunset.

Didn't you know they only have one sunset a year in Ibiza? :o

If they ask him nicely he may just bring back the sun! <_<

Robert deliberately planned his itinerary to hijack the experience just to piss off the paparazzi! B)

What other devious plots are brewing? :blink:

Oh by the way, the boat used that much fuel it has driven pump prices up yet again! :rolleyes:

It's always Robert's fault! Isn't everything? (sic) Now we just wait, with baited breath for the arrival of our favorite member, formerly known as Scs to make his appearance and return to his blame it all on Robert shenanigans once again.

Once again, Robert is to blame. Heaven forbid he get on his own boat. The hole in the Ozone is twice as big, gas is going to be higher, and it's all Robert's fault. What else can we make Robert's fault? Global warming, my allergies, the fact that my room is a mess. (Well, actually that one is on him in a very indirect way. It's covered with Zep.)

:hysterical:

Like...a...the photographers couldn't MOVE..hahahaha!!!!

Robert needs his R&R. :wub: , looks like with a hot lil redhead, eh??? :shifty:

Hot Plant, the hot lil redhead is his ex-wife Maureen. :D

(I did post that yesterday - took it back down for her privacy - but saw today that it was breakin' out on the net.)

Maureen is still quite fetching.Thanks for pointing her out Knebby.

Next year,Plant ought to cruise in on an aircraft carrier and drop anchor.That would piss 'em off even more and the vulture paparazzi would come away with only sunburn.

(I did post that yesterday - took it back down for her privacy - but saw today that it was breakin' out on the net.)

Wow, that doesn't look like Maureen at all to me, I guess because her head is down and she has red hair now, LOL! Would've never guessed it was her. Nice to see that she and Robert still have a great relationship with each other.

Wow! She still looks GREAT!!

Wow! She still looks GREAT!!

She certainly does! She would most likely be the same age as Plant, or close to? She definitely does not look it. I would never have guessed that was her with the red hair!

She certainly does! She would most likely be the same age as Plant, or close to? She definitely does not look it. I would never have guessed that was her with the red hair!

Roxie,

Love the picture! Where did you find this gem? Classic, yet quite humorous at the same time.

My first thoughts when I saw the photo of them was that she was avoiding him, but I did not know why. I also noticed that he was not smiling. Now that I realize who she is I see a resemblance to her daughter. Some photos show him with the fans fauning all over him, but this one did not, and I noticed the difference. At first I thought maybe this was a fan who had a bad experience with his security people.

Archived