Sterotypes

Jimmy's A Legend

I am very sorry if this has bin done before and I apoligise But the other day I was in town and it was raining so I was wearing a Hoodie, I went into a shop and immediatly there was a security guard came closer to me but I ignored that, then as I was going through the CDs he came up and said "are you going to pay for that?" and I replied "I'm just looking" but he still kept an eye on me as I was going through. I felt shocked and angry at that that he just asumed that I would steal it.

Anyone else bin through this? or have views?

Well,living in ALABAMA,everyone outside knows we're nothing but a bunch of incestuous,racist,homophobes,who proudly wave our confederate flags,while chewing tobacco(multitasking) in our toothless head.

But hey ya'll...it could be worse.

This could be the neck of the woods where you live.

Well,living in ALABAMA,everyone outside knows we're nothing but a bunch of incestuous,racist,homophobes,who proudly wave our confederate flags,while chewing tobacco(multitasking) in our toothless head.

But hey ya'll...it could be worse.

This could be the neck of the woods where you live.

hmmm.... it could be worse - it could be raining

New Yorkers <_<

12323.jpg

That pic is quite funny, but I hope you don't think negatively of all us :D

Anyways,

one thing that just confuses me greatly is just preferences when it comes to race and ethnicity

It's like when people say I wouldn't date white women or I wouldn't date Asian men because they're not hot.

Well, it doesn't greatly anger me but I just find it mildly stupid.

I mean I personally don't care at all about the race of someone I date (I really don't think race is going to matter at all, because a couple generations from now, I see that we just become so modernized and more apathetic about the stigma of finding partners outside our race, that there is going to be so many mixed-race people anyways)

I don't know but when someone says that I don't date Indian women or Italian men or whatever because I find them unattractive, it's sort of a pet peeve of mine because I think it's common sense to know that all races and ethnicities are going to have attractive men/women and unattractive men/women. Also, what if some smoking hot Indian girl or Italian guy just happens to catch your eye, are you going to deny that he/she's attractive?

I mean I understand that people are weary of culture clashes but in this country, just adapting to a more relaxed and welcoming lifestyle is becoming more common. I mean we don't have to give a horse as a dowry anymore or have an arranged marriage for financial stability, we are becoming more open to each other and I really don't see how race is a barrier anymore or definitely going to be alleviated with each generation that stays here. [but I know there's always going to be people, even a minority, who are ethnocentric]

Because many of us living in western societies ultimately become westernized and just accept people as they are [i don't live nor think like my Indian ancestors anyways, so I don't have a heart attack if my daughter happens to be attracted to a 'different' guy, oh no] I think these preferences on which race to date becomes very shallow.

And people say they're alright, it's just preferences, but I think I'm crazy because I think it's stupid and pointless to have such rigid preferences and exclude a whole entire race or ethnicity because "I just don't get attracted to them."[don't be so sure buddy, I mean anyone can surprise you] Of course I can't tell people how to think, but I just simply find it stupid.

But mainly, I think I think like this because I dealt with an overwhelming sense of racism all throughout my life and I wish many people like that didn't judge me off as the unattractive or idiotic girl only because I'm Indian. They didn't even talk to me but they said such horrible things about me because of that. I mean as a young girl, I did feel unattractive because of the race I belonged to because people told me "you can't be pretty, you're Indian", but I struggled deeply to fight against that and think of myself better than that. I think that's what caused this.

When I was in Acuna, Mexico in a small shop the guy followed me everywhere I went.

My hair was long and I had a beard but the jackass should have known that I had a lot of money to spend, but we eventually walked out and gave them a nice 'Besa mi culo' adios!!

:D

I was once stopped and searched by the police after I'd bought a pizza when I was on my way home from the pub, because according to them I was the spitting image of a drug dealer they were after. Bullshit. They saw me with my long hair and scruffy clothes and thought I looked 'that type'.

They thought wrong. It was very satisfying when they found nothing and starting asking "Would you like to fill out a complaint form, sir?" "No thanks", I said. "I'd just like to go home and eat my pizza, IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU?" :angry:

I was once stopped and searched by the police after I'd bought a pizza when I was on my way home from the pub, because according to them I was the spitting image of a drug dealer they were after. Bullshit. They saw me with my long hair and scruffy clothes and thought I looked 'that type'.

They thought wrong. It was very satisfying when they found nothing and starting asking "Would you like to fill out a complaint form, sir?" "No thanks", I said. "I'd just like to go home and eat my pizza, IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU?" :angry:

I believe that's called police harrasment. Dick's are usually dicks and act like dicks because they have the typical penis gun dick complexus.

Your innocent until proven guilty :rant:

STAND YOUR GROUND!

Archived