New Years resolutions

Dancin'Days

The only New Year resolution I ever made and kept was giving up cigarettes when I was 18 years old.

The multiple thousands of dollars big tobacco has not received from me over many years,has afforded me the opportunity to purchase and consume mass quantities of beer.

In my case,this was one cool resolution.

I usually stay away from making any cause I never end up keeping them :P:D Christ, I was gonna give up cigs when they hit $1.00/pk, drinking beer when it hit 50 cents a glass ...lol. It's $10/pk and $5/beer and I'm still doing it

I usually stay away from making any cause I never end up keeping them :P:D Christ, I was gonna give up cigs when they hit $1.00/pk, drinking beer when it hit 50 cents a glass ...lol. It's $10/pk and $5/beer and I'm still doing it

:o Whaa? I think I saw Doral cartons here for $26 inc tax

:o Whaa? I think I saw Doral cartons here for $26 inc tax

It's called SIN taxes my man. That money is supposed to go into the med system. Besides, the price should give me and other's an incentive. I'm just not making it a New Years resolution. I'm down across the line often enough to use duty free so I get my fix cheaper than most do. Beer too...lol

It's called SIN taxes my man. That money is supposed to go into the med system. Besides, the price should give me and other's an incentive. I'm just not making it a New Years resolution. I'm down across the line often enough to use duty free so I get my fix cheaper than most do. Beer too...lol

Lol, we have them too! They collect the tax so our politicos can go out and sin with it :slapface:

Well Babs, I know you won't take up smoking :D

But it looks so cool Ally and I still have 1 lung left. You now,the war wound.

Just kidding kids.Don't smoke. And for gods sake stay away from that bacon

Edited by Babs