JIMMY CONSIDERING ROCK HALL OF FAME EVENT

SteveAJones

Immigrant Song with Jeff's guitar subbing for Robert's voice? Gives me all sorts of cool ideas . . .

And what he's playing right now is just wonderful.

Yeah, like....who needs a vocalist!

Here's hoping they do a super jam like when Neil Young joined in many moons ago...THAT was fantastic!

Immigrant Song with Jeff's guitar subbing for Robert's voice? Gives me all sorts of cool ideas . . .

And what he's playing right now is just wonderful.

Damn I didnt even notice it was that cause I thought someone said before it would be Train Kept a Rollin. But I recorded it so I see now, sweet!

Jimmy on a Fender eh. His part was quite simple and not too audible. Beck sounds awesome.

Yeah, so much for the supposed Gibson exclusive contract...

I was shocked they would go into a Zeppelin tune, but Beck rocked it beautifully. Instead of a Led-Zeppelin reunion, maybe Beck/Page need to tour together...

MY COMCAST PACKAGE DROPPED FUSE!! I just discovered and am very pissed off--off to connect with the streaming wotsits . . .

Comcast in Nashville moved it to channel 148. Try that one, it took me a few minutes to locate.....

Really happy Jeff just gave props to Eric in his interview, too. :)

Oh, and thanks for the Comcast tip, but it seems they dropped it from the package I get. :( But I managed to see it anyway, fortunately, thanks to Janet. And I loved what Jeff did with the Peter Gunn theme!

How awesome of a speech was that. Flea is so cool. and he's so right. Metallica did so much for rock and roll - the music. I personally didn't like their napster BS but that's just my opinion.

The first time I saw them was 1987 Monsters of Rock. They were unbeleivable. Never heard of them and they absolutely were just pure aggression onstage. Never imagined they'd go to the level they did.

If Metallica play with Jimmy and Jeff it is going to be over the friggin top. I hope it runs late. Not alot of time left if it ends on time.

I'm assuming they will - given the picture above shows them all together on stage :D It looks like it will run over as Metallica haven't performed yet.

Adding my thanks Janet!

OMG!!! How AWESOME was that?! Those guys freaking rocked!! Could either one of them looked happier!? And Jeff was most gracious. He acted almost as in awe of Jimmy as we are, LOL!

Everyone's got the same thought....Jeff as the 'voice'.....wowowwoww!! And Tal is awesome too. LOVING seeing Jimmy look soooooo happy, bright, healthy, and vital!!

And nice sharing these moments with my board friends :aw:

Oh Man! They just mentioned a lot of other people that deserve to be in there too but they missed SRV! C'mon Guys, get with the program!!

Adding my thanks Janet!

OMG!!! How AWESOME was that?! Those guys freaking rocked!! Could either one of them looked happier!? And Jeff was most gracious. He acted almost as in awe of Jimmy as we are, LOL!

Everyone's got the same thought....Jeff as the 'voice'.....wowowwoww!! And Tal is awesome too. LOVING seeing Jimmy look soooooo happy, bright, healthy, and vital!!

And nice sharing these moments with my board friends :aw:

Oh Man! They just mentioned a lot of other people that deserve to be in there too but they missed SRV! C'mon Guys, get with the program!!

:yesnod: :yesnod:

Damn I didnt even notice it was that cause I thought someone said before it would be Train Kept a Rollin. But I recorded it so I see now, sweet!

It is - Associated Press reported they jammed at the end to Train Kept A Rollin.

Archived