Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 1:24 AM, Strider said:

Two out of three ain't bad SAJ. That fetching woman on the left is Illeana Douglas, not Cassandra Peterson.

That is a cool picture strider.  I just came across it and I knew that was Ileana Douglass and Jennifer Tilly.  I know this because Ileana was and is a great actress and in some of the best Marty Scorsesse and Robert Deniro movies.  A very beautiful and most talented actress. 

13 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Yes! I'm going to put this whole forum on ignore.

Oh, Hallelujah! :hurrah:That will be fabulous! Thanks, Steve! You will indeed, be doing us all, a huge favour! Much appreciated! :D 

Edited by Emily008

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

:D Hilarious as usual man. What's in it?

It's a Blueberry, quite mild what some might call daytime pot, I'm running low though need to stock up, something stronger hopefully.

22 hours ago, kingzoso said:

That is a cool picture strider.  I just came across it and I knew that was Ileana Douglass and Jennifer Tilly.  I know this because Ileana was and is a great actress and in some of the best Marty Scorsesse and Robert Deniro movies.  A very beautiful and most talented actress. 

Get her book "I Blame Dennis Hopper". It's full of great anecdotes...like the time when she and Scorsese were dating and Marty arranged to have Marlon Brando meet them for lunch. The title of her book refers to how her parents uprooted their middle-class existence after seeing the movie "Easy Rider",

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...