Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

marmorek

Was watching Pinks All Outtakes on the speed channel and they were interviewing the owner of a Dodge Viper who races and still has a stereo in his car. The interviewer asked, "So waht do you play while your racing that thing?" the owner said "Led Zeppelin usually"

Was just channel surfing and saw a chick with a zeppelin t-shirt on.

It was on the style channel. she was getting married and wanted to get a makeover for the wedding. she was in jeans and a killer zeppelin shirt.

the stylists told her that she needs to get rid of the shirt. she said that she loves her teens and her music. gotta love it!!! They told her she can pay respect to her music without wearing a guys t-shirt.

OK.

It's a show called How Do I Look? on the style channel.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but on the Scooby Doo movie (the first one - the real movie, not one of the cartoons), there is a guy wearing a Led Zeppelin. They just keep showing him with that awesome shirt over and over.

Anyone see this one Ipod touch commercial, music kinda sounds like Trampled Underfoot.

Hi 'LZFord'

I find your caption "''Jesus is still on Earth, but we know him as James Patrick Page'" to be quite offensive too me. :watchingyou:

For one thing "Jesus" is not on Earth, and never in a month of Sundays with all his Fathers help, even though he could walk on water, could he ever play Guitar like Jimmy, never, never, never. <_<

Regards, Danny

Sorry sir, it is just a saying, i myself am lutheran and don't believe that page is god, but he is undoubtably the greatest guitarist to live, I will change it if you'd like that.

Hi 'LZFord'

No way, I was just pulling your leg, dont change a thing, please, not for me anyway, keep it as it is.

You "lutheran" then, good for you, what does that mean?

I'm Dysloxic Atheist and I dont believe in DOG.

Your right, Jimmy Page is not God, Eric Clapton has that title, Jimmy Page is far to good to be called "God", lets think up a title for him, aye?

Regards, Danny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aye

Oh wow, I am a dumbass I didn't read the last line of your text, lol *faceplams self*

I also agree Pagey is beyond god, and if that is true Clapton is god, and who would be jesus? Jeff Beck?

Edited by LZFord

Oh wow, I am a dumbass I didn't read the last line of your text, lol *faceplams self*

I also agree Pagey is beyond god, and if that is true Clapton is god, and who would be jesus? Jeff Beck?

So glad my little tease didnt go un-noticed and over your head, you did well, actually I was looking up how to spell "Aye" and came across that one on Wikki, very apt dont you think?

As for Jeff being Jesus, well that would mean Eric's his dad, unless you know something I dont? It may have been an Emaculate Contraption that did it AYE. :lol:

Regards, Danny

A freind of mine sent this shot taken with his cell fone on a motorway in the UK.

swan_song_on_truck.jpg

I'll bet there's one hell of a party going on in there B) I think I just figured out my retirement job :lol:

So glad my little tease didnt go un-noticed and over your head, you did well, actually I was looking up how to spell "Aye" and came across that one on Wikki, very apt dont you think?

As for Jeff being Jesus, well that would mean Eric's his dad, unless you know something I dont? It may have been an Emaculate Contraption that did it AYE. :lol:

Regards, Danny

who would be the virgin mary?