HOT NEW GIRL SINGER FOR LED ZEPPELIN! Looks like young Robert Plant?

HappynessA

What's the controversy with Led Zeppelin touring with a new lead singer? Here's a Great Idea - A hot female singer. A female version of Robert Plant when he was in his 20's, with the wild- blonde- curly hair, the slender figure and the energy to make crouds go nuts!

I am looking for some help. I would like to contact Jimmy Page (or someone similar) regarding being the new lead singer for the tours. I am the spirit of Plant. That something just right.

Any bit of help is much appriciated.

What's the controversy with Led Zeppelin touring with a new lead singer? Here's a Great Idea - A hot female singer. A female version of Robert Plant when he was in his 20's, with the wild- blonde- curly hair, the slender figure and the energy to make crouds go nuts!

I am looking for some help. I would like to contact Jimmy Page (or someone similar) regarding being the new lead singer for the tours. I am the spirit of Plant. That something just right.

A female singer with Jimmy, Jones, and Jason would have been nice, but you're a day late and a dollar short, to say the least. They didn't find a singer and quit searching.

Imo it would be quite awkward seeing a twenty-something girl singing "I'm gonna give you every inch of my love" with two sixty-something guys.

It would be a case of depth rather than length. :unsure:

Of her vocal range, that is! :rolleyes:

sorry to say but... It's got to be Robert. forget about Chris or those other green eyed fellows.lol or even your dream girl. It's got to be Robert.

I say Zeppelin should tour when the world is at a stand still...just like how the book portrays it.

:DB)

Oops, too late young lady....they just hired Samo Kodela, the most talented man on this board.

Just edited this post:

they fired Samo, for he broke his ear on a vegetarian meatball, so he can not hear anymore.

They now indeed look for a singer with a sweaty bare chest, so feel free to post a picture!

I think this person dreams about the lead singer of Heart frequently

Hi:

I heard/saw a Heart concert on MMMusic...they covered a couple of Zep tunes but nobody compares to Robert..

There is a woman singing Queen songs in the Toronto production of WE WILL ROCK YOU...her name is Camilla Scott...I'm have no interest in seeing that production....I enjoyed the tribute to Freddie where David Bowie, Annie Lennox, George Michael...etc etc shared the duties of singing those magnificent Queen tunes...

J :coffee:

I still like the revolving door idea (for a tour), can have three to five different vocalists every night, everyone from Tom Jones to dare I say it.....Chris Cornell. Think of the dollar amount the band would make on album sales; one tour, one to six different vocalists on one song (alone).

I like it but it all comes down to integrity - where Plant's head is.

A female singer with Jimmy, Jones, and Jason would have been nice, but you're a day late and a dollar short, to say the least. They didn't find a singer and quit searching.

If her name started with a J they could be called the 4 J's.

Right. Who's someone "similar" to Jimmy Page?

Right. Who's someone "similar" to Jimmy Page?

Hmmm, Pete Townsend? Not really but I just came from the Zeppelin vs. The Who thread and have windmills on my mind.

MisterMcLov1n FTW!

Docron, what does "FTW" stand for? I must have known at one time but forgot and can't figure it out from the context.

Docron, what does "FTW" stand for? I must have known at one time but forgot and can't figure it out from the context.

I think its WTF (what the fuck!) backwards ?

Anyway, some people have no life apparently..

I wanna see some pictures...

I dont know how a hot a woman who looks like a man can be. -_- ...Im kinda scared to find out

And no woman could be hotter than Robert.. so hmm

Me Too! Ha ha ha!

Yeah No woman could be hotter than Robert. Don't forget Jimmy! He's hot, too ya know!

Archived