Dzldoc

Literally Speaking

Jahfin, i'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Must be devastating. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Dzldoc, where are you? I hope you are feeling better. Stay strong, man! You are tough and you will win this! Take care of yourself and give your mind and body time to heal... :) We miss ya, here!

Im sure he is probably weak and tired from the meds. maybe someone that knows his brother better than myself can pm him? Hope all is well Charles.

I received a short message from Dzldoc and he say's he's trying to sleep and stay one step a head of the pain. Anyone who's had surgery will understand that more often than not, the meds only last for a few hours at a time and your sleep pattern is interupted because of that. He sounded in good spirits and say's he'll be in touch when he regains his strength. He sent me a brilliant email that proves he hasn't lost any of his sense of humour :D but I'll let him give you that one himself

I received a short message from Dzldoc and he say's he's trying to sleep and stay one step a head of the pain. Anyone who's had surgery will understand that more often than not, the meds only last for a few hours at a time and your sleep pattern is interupted because of that. He sounded in good spirits and say's he'll be in touch when he regains his strength. He sent me a brilliant email that proves he hasn't lost any of his sense of humour :D but I'll let him give you that one himself

Thanks for the update Ally! I'm sure it is incredibly difficult to manage the pain. You are right - the meds only last so long. Glad to hear he was in good humour. Wishing him all the best.

Thanks for the update Ally! I'm sure it is incredibly difficult to manage the pain. You are right - the meds only last so long. Glad to hear he was in good humour. Wishing him all the best.

I know he is totally chuffed by everyones good wishes and concern.

Having just lost my oldest brother to cancer my heart goes out to you Dzldoc. I hope you are up and about very soon.

Jahfin, so sorry and thanks for sharing your sorrow with us, this is what makes each and every one of us stronger together.....

Having just lost my oldest brother to cancer my heart goes out to you Dzldoc. I hope you are up and about very soon.

Jahfin:

Sorry to hear of your loss...my condolences fellow Zep fan..please take care..

Dz:

Hope you feel a little better today..just take one day at a time...

Juliet xo xo

Jahfin, you and I have corresponded about your brother and I know you are a person who sincerely cares about other's. I am truely sorry for your loss and I know that once Dzldoc is up to talking , the two of you will find yourselves on the same page, about so much. Take care my friend and my offer to you is still a standing one :)

I am so sorry to hear that Jahfin. Please accept my condolences.

Dzldoc, glad to hear you are feeling better and hope we see you back on the board soon.

I am so sorry to hear that Jahfin. Please accept my condolences.

Dzldoc, glad to hear you are feeling better and hope we see you back on the board soon.

How's it going "Melanie_72?" Long time no hear! I hope all is well with you. WE NEED "DZLDOC" A.K.A. CHARLES BACK!!! Its time for Charles to get well and come back home here on the Forum where he belongs. Believe it or not Charles, there are actually ZEPPELIN fanatics here on the Forum that actually miss arguing with you. E-mail or call me sometime Charles. ROCK ON!

Doc, you are surely missed here for many reasons, the great sense of humor that you bring to the board for one! I'm sure you were the delight of all the nurses in the hospital!

Many Hugs Sweetheart, Heal!!

My condolences brother Jahfin, I'm sure y'all shared many good times an memories.

As for myself I am truly humbled by the widespread concern and really appreciate it.

A little detail about my recovery, my surgery was a little over 5hrs they removed 50% of my liver, some soft tissue around my kidney and part of my diaphram. So I've been put down a notch or two physically but my emotional spirit is fine. Once I get my land legs back I'll start to visit the forum more often, I've missed the banter :)

Thanks

Charlie

My condolences brother Jahfin, I'm sure y'all shared many good times an memories.

As for myself I am truly humbled by the widespread concern and really appreciate it.

A little detail about my recovery, my surgery was a little over 5hrs they removed 50% of my liver, some soft tissue around my kidney and part of my diaphram. So I've been put down a notch or two physically but my emotional spirit is fine. Once I get my land legs back I'll start to visit the forum more often, I've missed the banter :)

Thanks

Charlie

Charlie, my buddy, I'm glad to hear that you are getting better. I knew that none of your tribulations would keep you down for long. I guess I'm going to have to stop by New Orleans and pick you and your brother up on the way to Biloxi to see our friend "beatbo!" E-mail and call me sometime when you get a chance ok. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

Great to see you back, Dzldoc :thumbsup: As you can see, we've all been thinking about you!

Wow, that's some surgery you had there, glad to hear you're fighting back though.

Take your time recovering - some things can't be rushed!

Sending you a big hug from England :friends:

Thanks

Charlie

....Your Emotional Spirit is very much connected here....

Jahfin, good to see you on this Forum.....

For both of you, I wish much strength to your extended loved ones.........

Jahfin, very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it must be...

Dzldoc, good to see you've come through! Rest up and take care of yourself first. We're all pulling for you!!

Esther

Great to hear from you Charles!

That sounds like one heck of a surgery.

I am glad that you are keeping your spirits up.

Keep getting better and get back to us when you feel up to it.

We miss you alot. It's been a little dull without you. :)

Keeping you in my prayers,

BUCK'EYE' DOC

Thanks

Charlie

Charles,

Wow, what a surgery. I can't even begin to imagine the experience. You remain in our thoughts. Get your strength back.

Jahfin, I know your pain. My condolences.