Dzldoc

Literally Speaking

I'd like to let all his friends know that he went thru 5 hr's of surgery today and is now in ICU for the remainder of the night in stable condition, hopefully he will be able to leave ICU tomorrow or the next day, but we don't know at this point in time, because they found more cancer inside than showed in the MRI, the surgeon said they were 99.9% sure they got all of it but chemo is in the mix once he's strong enough.

P.S. I am his younger brother.

I'd like to let all his friends know that he went thru 5 hr's of surgery today and is now in ICU for the remainder of the night in stable condition, hopefully he will be able to leave ICU tomorrow or the next day, but we don't know at this point in time, because they found more cancer inside than showed in the MRI, the surgeon said they were 99.9% sure they got all of it but chemo is in the mix once he's strong enough.

Literallly Speaking,

Comfort in time of sadness isn't just limited to friendship, it is a human duty regardless....I am sure everybody on this forum are wishing you and your brother the best life has to offer even in time like this....

Your brother is such an awesome guy, we think the world of him! And you're pretty righteous yourself Literally Speaking for sharing this news with us. I'm joining the others in sending out prayers and positive vibes for a speedy & full recovery for Dzldoc. There is power in numbers when many are focused on a common good, so I am sure he will be healthy again in time.

Take care of yourself & give Dzldoc my warm regards,

~~Becky

My Prayers for Healing and Positive Thoughts are being sent to Doc and your Family.

There is AMAZING POWER in Positive Thought, it reinforces the Soul to bear these Physical Battles.

To Summon the Power, you just have to believe in it.

Have you ever heard of "The Secret"? I highly recommend it.

Tell Doc I look forward to seeing him back on Board as Frisky as ever.

Love and Light

How's it going "Literally Speaking," "Dzldoc's" younger Brother as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics?. I just came home from the local bar after working another blistering 12 hour day and being gone from home all day. I hope the week went well for all of you and the weekend will be another great one for everyone. "Literally Speaking," I have been corresponding with your Brother "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles for quite some time now. Charles has really been having a rough 2009 year with a lot of things going on in his life. I really hope that Charles beats Cancer, he really is a great person that really lifts everyone's spirits everywhere including here on the Forum. When I last spoke to Charles, we really spoke a lot about personal issues that can really take a toll and bring alot of undue stress on him and his son. I pray and hope that Charles beats all of these obsticles head on and get his life back on the right track. I feel confident that Charles will defy the odds and surprise everyone as he has done in the past by facing and staring hurricanes face to face and winning. Please keep us all updated as to Charles' progress and let him know that many people here on the Forum are thinking and pulling for him to make a complete recovery. Tell Charles that "ZeppFanForever," A.K.A. John says hello. ROCK ON!

Archived