New photos.

glicine

Thank you Glicine, those photoes are nice, nice. Funny comment by Ross about Jimmy not liking anything (perfectionist, like we all Capricorns are :rolleyes: ) Jeff Becks' pictures are great.

Nice pics. Didn't think the self-imposed ban on not posting them would last too long <_<

Thing is - I didn't see any self-imposed ban - or did I miss one ( really? :unsure: )

All I saw was people here madly worrying that we had offended the great Ross and he had taken his ball back.

Thing is - I didn't see any self-imposed ban - or did I miss one ( really? :unsure: )

All I saw was people here madly worrying that we had offended the great Ross and he had taken his ball back.

No I don't think you missed one - I think I was just interpreting his rant as such. My bad :)

No I don't think you missed one - I think I was just interpreting his rant as such. My bad :)

I think you're right to use the word "ban." When someone says "I'm not putting anything up" I think it's perfectly okay to call that a "self-imposed ban." Nothing was your bad, sweetie pea.

I think you're right to use the word "ban." When someone says "I'm not putting anything up" I think it's perfectly okay to call that a "self-imposed ban." Nothing was your bad, sweetie pea.

Err - that was my point. If he said that, I missed it. So I was asking if I missed it. Nine and I are actually pals.

Here's part of an email from Doug - very funny, he should replace Russell Brand...

i hope you are enjoying your time in australia, britain's open prison, (its a bit like ford open prison but with alcohol and cricket) just wanted to say i loved your new pictures of Sir Jimmy Page.....

:lol: and :wub:

Looked at the pics, including those of Jimmy and Robert, which Ross made over the years. "Amazing" is one word that comes to mind. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Err - that was my point. If he said that, I missed it. So I was asking if I missed it. Nine and I are actually pals.

It was such a small passage I missed it at first. Didn't sound like a rant, but more like a one-off thing where he was annoyed at that point but when is Ross Halfin not annoyed about something? But then, his rants are interesting to read, at least to me. Not sure what he meant by "news authority" though. At least we're all saying thank you to him for the great photos! Jimmy does look fantastic these days.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived