New photos.

glicine

http://rosshalfin.com/diary/may-2009/diary-may-2009.php

Is that loud and clear enough?! :lol:

Beautiful pic though...

:lol: Well, he ain't calling me "sad" because I don't "run" no fan site, do you? haaa Seriously, is he implying that fans of Jimmy Page are the only ones who enjoy seeing/sharing new photos of their idol? Metallica fans and others don't do that?

Agree, beautiful pic though..... :wub:

:lol: Well, he ain't calling me "sad" because I don't "run" no fan site, do you? haaa Seriously, is he implying that fans of Jimmy Page are the only ones who enjoy seeing/sharing new photos of their idol? Metallica fans and others don't do that?

Agree, beautiful pic though..... :wub:

i was thinking the same thing. perhaps he means the other sites, not this official one ?

Makes you wonder who should be described as sad. :rolleyes:

agree. "Sad" is the the right word. Besides, he apparently doesn't even know the difference between "stealing" and "sharing a picture among fans". I wonder what kind of damage (economic? public image?) could a fan do to him by acting this way.

I wish he could be clearer, but he won't.

More pictures of Jimmy today!

I see that he has posted a few more pictures of Jimmy.

They are fantastic.

Are they from the session that he said he didn't want to post more of?

Anyway, I am glad that he did post more, as they are gorgeous.

Thanks, Ross! :kiss:

edited to say:

Love the Metallica and Jeff Beck pics, too.

I like the Jeff Beck pics, too.

After all I'd like to thank Ross for taking those pics and putting them up, no matter what he said, he must have a warm heart, knowing fans won't survive without Jimmy pics. ;)

And, partner look nr.2.

15x9760.jpg

RobertPlant1.jpg

Jimmy, did you snatch both the leather jacket and this coat from Robert? :blink::lol:

After all I'd like to thank Ross for taking those pics and putting them up, no matter what he said, he must have a warm heart, knowing fans won't survive without Jimmy pics. ;)

And, partner look nr.2.

15x9760.jpg

RobertPlant1.jpg

Jimmy, did you snatch both the leather jacket and this coat from Robert? :blink::lol:

:o :o :lol: :lol:

:D

It looks like they've had such habits for many years since they were young...obviously, this coat looks a bit larger on Jimmy, not so fitted to him, hahaha...I must say, I am glad at least they wore different trousures... -_--_--_-

New pictures - DENIED!

Looks like they have been taken down. :(

He must have re-considered putting them out there. Maybe he will have a change of heart again and bless us with more of his finest of Jimmy.

They were nice pics, though, while they lasted! :)

New pictures - DENIED!

Looks like they have been taken down. :(

He must have re-considered putting them out there. Maybe he will have a change of heart again and bless us with more of his finest of Jimmy.

They were nice pics, though, while they lasted! :)

Nope, they're still there, just not on the diary page. If you click on "gallery" then "Jimmy Page" all is good...

And, partner look nr.2.

15x9760.jpg

RobertPlant1.jpg

:faint1:

-and-

:faint1:

ohhhh, sweet dreams tonight

I read this statement on Mr. Halfin's diary...."....and I'm not putting more of the session up so you sad people who run fan sites can steal it..."

One Word: WAH!!!!! :boohoo::P

sad people who run fan sites ? I don't think so... if you don't like this why do you publish your photos on an internet site ? Keep them in a safe...

And, partner look nr.2.

15x9760.jpg

RobertPlant1.jpg

Hey, friends are supposed to steal each others clothes! :D

sad people who run fan sites ? I don't think so... if you don't like this why do you publish your photos on an internet site ? Keep them in a safe...

Well, I guess he couldn't get much publicity in a safe...

• 2 weeks later...
lol, now i have a mental picture of ross and jimmy sitting cross-legged on ross's bedroom floor looking at album covers .......... something we all used to do. cool.

That's the cutest thing I've ever heard. Thank you for puting that image in my head, too! ^_^

As a business person that is not in the music business, I can't help but wonder if Jimmy surrounded himself with a young, progressive forward-thinking management team and spent less time with Ross Halfin, that we would be witnessing a Page career renaissance. I can't help but wonder if Halfin is part of the problem, as opposed to being part of the solution. Just my observation/opinion.

Jimmy's will is legendary. Whatever the reasons for his seeming inactivity musically and propensity to reflect, I'm sure he's doing exactly what he wants to do. I sincerely doubt Ross is a bad influence of any kind. If anything he seems to be a kindred spirit...

Archived