Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 12:39 AM, porgie66 said:

Here ya go. 👍🏼😁

FANTASTIC!!!!!     Youre drunming was tight.  I really appreciate the fact that your guitarist doesnt play with his thumb perched permanently on the back of the neck.  Imho you cannot sound anything like Page unless your hand posistion and fretting is like his.  Your jams have that zeppelin feel i "might" be fooled if someone said it was an unheard show.  Not so with that jimmy sakuri.  Matbe im wrong but Idont  think he sounds like jimmy at all. I doubt he could fool me.   Can't wait to see no quarter because I have always been interested in seeing just how Jimmy plays the riff as seen in TSRTS. Being able to see how its done in clear light has always been a little dream of mine.  

Thank you for the pm cant wsut to see more.

Take care

Joe

On 11/21/2019 at 10:37 PM, hummingbird69 said:

FANTASTIC!!!!!     Youre drunming was tight.  I really appreciate the fact that your guitarist doesnt play with his thumb perched permanently on the back of the neck.  Imho you cannot sound anything like Page unless your hand posistion and fretting is like his.  Your jams have that zeppelin feel i "might" be fooled if someone said it was an unheard show.  Not so with that jimmy sakuri.  Matbe im wrong but Idont  think he sounds like jimmy at all. I doubt he could fool me.   Can't wait to see no quarter because I have always been interested in seeing just how Jimmy plays the riff as seen in TSRTS. Being able to see how its done in clear light has always been a little dream of mine.  

Thank you for the pm cant wsut to see more.

Take care

Joe

Thank Joe, appreciate the comments. What I really admire about Ivan's playing is , he doesn't just try to mimic Page...he plays Page-esque but has a lot of feeling and soul in his playing, and his own personality. 

2 hours ago, John M said:

That PFoZ Heartbreaker is fantastic.  Love the bit of the Mars/Dazed around 5:28.

Thanks, and thanks for noticing that. Also, he played a little Ten Years Gone quote too which I thought was really cool. Surprised me with both of those quotes! 

20 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Thanks, and thanks for noticing that. Also, he played a little Ten Years Gone quote too which I thought was really cool. Surprised me with both of those quotes! 

George, enjoyed your cover of Rock n Roll / Sick Again from Seattle '75 you uploaded. Some of the fills in that are unreal!

12 hours ago, 76229 said:

George, enjoyed your cover of Rock n Roll / Sick Again from Seattle '75 you uploaded. Some of the fills in that are unreal!

Thanks, it's always fun to play along like that. I just uploaded OTHAFA , and will be doing the complete show over the course of the next week or so. 

• 2 weeks later...

The one thing I hate about the RAH video is that during Moby Dick they make too many cuts back and forth while Bonham is doing the crossovers and I feel it makes it hard to appreciate just how magnificent his chops really are. Thanks for making it a little clearer as to what he's doing.  Great job!.

18 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

The one thing I hate about the RAH video is that during Moby Dick they make too many cuts back and forth while Bonham is doing the crossovers and I feel it makes it hard to appreciate just how magnificent his chops really are. Thanks for making it a little clearer as to what he's doing.  Great job!.

Thanks a lot! Yeah I'm not a fan of the quick-cut editing that seems to be favored in the official Zeppelin releases, as if that's needed to create excitement. I know there was a lot of missing footage from MSG 73, but I still think they could have done a much better job with the previously unreleased songs like Misty Mountain Hop, over the hills, and Celebration Day. Those edits are terrible! I can't believe they didn't have at least 10 seconds of one camera angle for any one of those songs, especially the main full shot from the audience.

• 2 weeks later...