Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

He says it is a click track but at the end he says it is a human played "click track", so no worries.  And you have to love his conclusion:  "real people playing real music".  I really enjoyed the points he made about Plant's singing on this one.

Edited by John M

1 hour ago, No Quota said:

Kinda neat.

Yeah. I found one just like this at a guitar center (In a clearance section) for only $20 in mint condition about a year ago. Posters are double sided. 

R😎

Edited by reids

On 5/27/2020 at 7:06 AM, SteveZ98 said:

2015 Interview with Jimmy:

I had not heard this one before.  Thanks for posting.  Wonderful interview with Page in fine form.  I like how he describes his work in the Yardbirds as one basis for Zeppelin.  He is so passionate, and on point in this interview.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:52 AM, John M said:

I had not heard this one before.  Thanks for posting.  Wonderful interview with Page in fine form.  I like how he describes his work in the Yardbirds as one basis for Zeppelin.  He is so passionate, and on point in this interview.

I really enjoyed him speaking about how, on the first album, they were all able to play "as themselves."  JHB as JHB, Jonesy as Jonesy etc.  After doing sessions and having to play within the boundaries set by whomever they were jamming or recording with, as LZ, they were able to let their hair down and really express themselves and what they were capable of.  The results speak for themselves.  I'm sure most of us have heard or read how Bonham was often derided for his loud playing.  Obviously, Page thought it was a plus.