Does Jimmy Page smoke?

I heard somewhere that he didn't start smoking until the mid '70s? Which would make sense since you never see pictures of him with a cigarette before then.

I've heard about this, too.

That's why I've seen a few photos of jimmy with a cigarette in his hands i think xD

It souds strange... Did he use a lot of other drugs maybe?

I heard he used to drink a lot in the early zeppelin years...

Sadly he got into heroin in the mid/late '70s, lots of photos from that era where he doesn't look so great. :(

When I saw Jimmy with Zeppelin in 1977, I was surprised to see him with a cigarette at the start of The Song Remains the Same. He was nervously pacing in a cloud of smoke as Robert pleaded with the crowd for no fireworks.

Up until that time I had never seen a photo of Page onstage with a cigarette.

I know It's not an importan question, just a curiosity... :slapface: I would like to know if Jimmy Page smoke cigarettes or if he used to...

(and what do you know about Robert, Bonzo and Jonesy?)

How's it going "Percy?" WOW, where did you get both of those small circles on each side of your name Percy from? Ha Ha! Anyway, I just had to laugh at this question! :hysterical: Ha Ha! In my opinion, asking if Jimmy smoked cigarettes is like asking if Jimmy used Heroin? Ha Ha! :hysterical: And I'm sure that we all know the answer to that one? Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

I think the 02 was probably the first time he played sober! :lol:

How's it going "Evster2012?" That explains why the band sounded so good and refreshed. Not to mention that the band was more prepared and rehearsed this time around. Sure the band made some errors during their performance but they shook them off and started playing tight. Thats just my opinion. What do you think "Evster2012?" ROCK ON!

How's it going "Evster2012?" That explains why the band sounded so good and refreshed. Not to mention that the band was more prepared and rehearsed this time around. Sure the band made some errors during their performance but they shook them off and started playing tight. Thats just my opinion. What do you think "Evster2012?" ROCK ON!

Call me Ev, please. :)

I don't think they ever played a completely flawless show, but certainly it was clear that they went into the 02 in fighting weight!

Call me Ev, please. :)

I don't think they ever played a completely flawless show, but certainly it was clear that they went into the 02 in fighting weight!

Thanks Ev! I think that we both believe that LED ZEPPELIN'S intentions on that special December night in 2007, was to kick some serious ass! AND THEY DID JUST THAT! ROCK ON my friend!

I have just seen a picture of him with a pack of marlboro light in his hands but I wasn't sure...

What about the other three? (if you know) :P

Robert doesn't smoke anymore but I've seen photographs where he's had Marlboro Lights and Marlboros.

I'm glad they don't smoke anymore.

I gave it up when I got preggers with my first born.

To me it doesn't look "sexy" either.

Maybe that's cos I grew up with my Mom chain smoking and she would sometimes have one hanging out of her mouth while doing this and that, and I hated it. She would also have two burning at the same time. :(

Archived