Jimmy page's shoes

They were perfectly matched with his white double-breasted suit.

Nicely captured in photos by James Fortune at The Forum 1973, even his socks were a coordinated pattern that night.

3 photos at this link-

http://www.signedrock.com/shopping_cart.ph...;view&cat=2

Great! Another website of LZ memorabilia for me to drool over. I hope I don't lose my job because all I seem to do is spend $ on LZ stuff. At least I don't browse the web at work!

Oh c'mon people, not even a little giggle? Or maybe everyone has forgotten the Unknown Comic?

I remember the Unknown Comic! I never noticed he was wearing the same shoes as Jimmy though- guess I was just looking at the bag on his head. Which reminds me- there was a card store that I used to go to back in those days & they had all these posters hanging up that you could buy... most of them were rock posters, but near the back of the store they had one of the Unknown Comic- he was lying down, naked, with just a bag on his head and a bag over his privates! :o

Strider, do you remember an act on the Gong Show that I think was supposed to be a group of space aliens that were lip synching to the "Immigrant Song"? My mom loved it & then after that whenever she heard IS on the radio she would say "oh it's those people from the Gong Show!" :slapface:

Those appear close Evster, except they have some silver thing on the black strip that Jimmy's shoes don't have.

And yes, I DO remember that nude photo of the Unknown Comic with just the paper bags over his two heads. :blink:

• 11 years later...
On 8/10/2009 at 3:27 PM, Stargroves Tangie said:

I remember the Unknown Comic! I never noticed he was wearing the same shoes as Jimmy though- guess I was just looking at the bag on his head. Which reminds me- there was a card store that I used to go to back in those days & they had all these posters hanging up that you could buy... most of them were rock posters, but near the back of the store they had one of the Unknown Comic- he was lying down, naked, with just a bag on his head and a bag over his privates! :o

Strider, do you remember an act on the Gong Show that I think was supposed to be a group of space aliens that were lip synching to the "Immigrant Song"? My mom loved it & then after that whenever she heard IS on the radio she would say "oh it's those people from the Gong Show!" :slapface: