Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Maybe if you were a real man and got off your ass and gave her your number and then called her, you might have gone somewhere with this lady, but because you have testicles the size of Raisinettes, you are alone. Who blew what?

:hysterical:

okay...sounds like raisinettes has some issues...talk about walking in on the tail end...(turn around...out the door)

by the way...single

Maybe if you were a real man and got off your ass and gave her your number and then called her, you might have gone somewhere with this lady, but because you have testicles the size of Raisinettes, you are alone. Who blew what?

I CAN tell you what DIDN'T, and WON'T get blown....

:shifty:

I don't think there are rules to being a "real man".

Elizabeth, she blew it because she was the one trying to get the number and she for whatever reason didn't ask for it. Why am i being called and chicken and she isn't?

Elizabeth, she blew it because she was the one trying to get the number and she for whatever reason didn't ask for it. Why am i being called and chicken and she isn't?

Kinda sounds like you were BOTH playing chicken, without the cars. :shifty:

Ya can't wait on her, man. If she's not gonna take the bait, you need to jump in the creek after her! :lol:

Because she's NOT HERE, YOU ARE. We're not talking to her, we're talking to you. YOU blew it, on 2 occasions, but in the end you did her a favor. Poor girl doesn't know how narrowly she averted a total waste of time.

Kinda sounds like you were BOTH playing chicken, without the cars. :shifty:

Ya can't wait on her, man. If she's not gonna take the bait, you need to jump in the creek after her! :lol:

She was nice, cute and cool. But i don't know if she was worth jumping in the creek for. :D

Because she's NOT HERE, YOU ARE. We're not talking to her, we're talking to you. YOU blew it, on 2 occasions, but in the end you did her a favor. Poor girl doesn't know how narrowly she averted a total waste of time.

[/quote

And i missed out on her game playing.

SHE WASN'T PLAYING GAMES.

Seriously, I want to find this woman and buy her dinner for not approaching you. Talk about getting a pardon from the Governor 5 seconds before the needle hits your arm.

She did approach. But she was trying to bait me into asking for her number or giving mine to her. But she would not ask. If that's not game playing then i don't know what it is. What would you call it?

"waiting for a lazy man to get off his ass"

You thought she was the bee's knees, but rather than go up to said woman who you thought was super groovy, you sat on your ass and expected her to get off hers. As if you were so damn special, you were beneath approaching a woman you were interested in. "Oh no, I can't possibly ask her for her number since I think she's foxy......she must use clairvoyance to know that I think she's foxy, and therefore must ask ME for my number or give me hers."

Bullfeathers.

"waiting for a lazy man to get off his ass"

You thought she was the bee's knees, but rather than go up to said woman who you thought was super groovy, you sat on your ass and expected her to get off hers. As if you were so damn special, you were beneath approaching a woman you were interested in. "Oh no, I can't possibly ask her for her number since I think she's foxy......she must use clairvoyance to know that I think she's foxy, and therefore must ask ME for my number or give me hers."

Bullfeathers.

Elizabeth, i thought she was cool but it never entered my head to ask for her number. She was the one that was hinting at it. We hung out at the party. Then went our seperate ways and i thought that was the end of it. Then she came back to say goodbye when she was leaving the party and that's when she hinted at it.

Elizabeth, i thought she was cool but it never entered my head to ask for her number. She was the one that was hinting at it. We hung out at the party. Then went our seperate ways and i thought that was the end of it. Then she came back to say goodbye when she was leaving the party and that's when she hinted at it.

God, what a diabolical bitch! Game-playing is right. You don't need someone that shifty in your life, Spats, good call.

What will be really horrible is if i bump into her somewhere. I will look like an A-hole. It would be pretty awkward.

Why, SHE should be the one to feel awkward, scheming whore that she is. You played it perfectly, Spats, you can hold you head high and say "look here chicky, I don't play complicated games like that, you shoulda gotten some of THIS when you had the chance!"

Why, SHE should be the one to feel awkward, scheming whore that she is. You played it perfectly, Spats, you can hold you head high and say "look here chicky, I don't play complicated games like that, you shoulda gotten some of THIS when you had the chance!"

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Matt, yer killin' me here!! :D

I won't.

Spats, you should have never got yourself in the position to feel awkward, dude. :lol:

Life is too short. When you see opportunity knocking, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!

Well my buddy is the one that put me in the awkward position. If it had ended at the party i would be fine. But when he interfered and got her number and said i would call that's when it hit the awkward territory. He put me in a bad position. Because not calling after that makes me look like a A-Hole. He was trying to force my hand and I wouldn't call just on general principle and because he made me look bad. . So now she thinks i got him to get her number because i was too shy and then i get the number and then don't even call. He made me look 20 times worse. And he has the nerve to be pissed off with me for not calling her.

Joke all you want Matt. But to me hinting to that she wanted me to ask for her number or for me to give her my number and not coming out and asking for it is game playing.

If i had done what she did you would have said i was chicken or playing games.

Well my buddy is the one that put me in the awkward position. If it had ended at the party i would be fine. But when he interfered and got her number and said i would call that's when it hit the awkward territory. He put me in a bad position. Because not calling after that makes me look like a A-Hole. He was trying to force my hand and I wouldn't call just on general principle and because he made me look bad. . So now she thinks i got him to get her number because i was too shy and then i get the number and then don't even call. He made me look 20 times worse. And he has the nerve to be pissed off with me for not calling her.

Dude, don't take this personal. But this is high school shit. :rolleyes:

If you'd have just put your balls out there (not literally of course!) and been more aggressive, we wouldn't have all these entertaining, but sad threads.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and be a man. B)

Archived