Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Precisely. B)

And never mind Spats. Him offering advice on love is like me teaching Jimmy Page how to play drums.

Rock, you were telling me there were no rules to this stuff and now you are saying there are. Within reason a guy should call when he wants. And the woman can always pick up the phone too. It wouldn't bother me if a woman didn't call right away.

Rock, you were telling me there were no rules to this stuff and now you are saying there are. Within reason a guy should call when he wants. And the woman can always pick up the phone too.

OK, to be fair I guess there are certain things that are expected. Like NOT leaving someone hanging. Or if one member of the party really isn't all that interested, to say so in the first place, or make it clear in another fashion. Not leave it hanging out in the breeze.

OK, to be fair I guess there are certain things that are expected. Like NOT leaving someone hanging. Or if one member of the party really isn't all that interested, to say so in the first place, or make it clear in another fashion. Not leave it hanging out in the breeze.

That's true. I agree with that. If i am not interested in a woman i make it perfectly clear to her in one way or another. But the whole calling back thing should be more easygoing.

That's true. I agree with that. If i am not interested in a woman i make it perfectly clear to her in one way or another. But the whole calling back thing should be more easygoing.

It is very obvious. You are never interested in women. You're more interested in complaining, whining and talking about your friends opinions of women. This is a great formula to getting laid --DUDE

Maybe. But you know what? If you truly want something-anything-in life, you do what it takes to get it. Not just sit around and wait for it to fall out of the sky onto your lap.....

It is very obvious. You are never interested in women. You're more interested in complaining, whining and talking about your friends opinions of women. This is a great formula to getting laid --DUDE

I am very interested in women. I am out at the clubs all the time.

That leads to too much anxiety. ;)

C'mon, man. Do YOU want to wait a week or more for a call? Shit. Not me, pal. I like to know where I stand in the scheme of things from the beginning.

Besides, I'm too fucking OLD for games! :lol:

That leads to too much anxiety. ;)

C'mon, man. Do YOU want to wait a week or more for a call? Shit. Not me, pal. I like to know where I stand in the scheme of things from the beginning.

Besides, I'm too fucking OLD for games! :lol:

I would rather her wait a bunch of days than call too soon. It shows she has a lot of stuff going on in her life. You call too soon and you look needy or desperate. I had a girl calling just as i got in the door. :o And another that called first thing the next morning. :o

I would rather her wait a bunch of days than call too soon. It shows she has a lot of stuff going on in her life. You call too soon and you look needy or desperate. I had a girl calling just as i got in the door. :o And another that called first thing the next morning. :o

Fuuny part is, I'd be perfectly OK with that! B)

Maybe. But you know what? If you truly want something-anything-in life, you do what it takes to get it. Not just sit around and wait for it to fall out of the sky onto your lap.....

I tried that when i was a teen and failed miserably. I wasn't successful until i did wait for them to fall in my lap. Funny thing is for the most part the only girls who had interest in me in high school were girls i had no interest in.

Matt, what were your teen years like? Did you get pretty girls? If not when when did things start working?

Your teen years are over, you're too hung up on them, get over it. Live in the now. You're spending your whole life letting how things went in your teens dictate your life now.

Your teen years are over, you're too hung up on them, get over it. Live in the now. You're spending your whole life letting how things went in your teens dictate your life now.

I agree that those years still bother me. I just don't want to repeat all of that.

I tried that when i was a teen and failed miserably. I wasn't successful until i did wait for them to fall in my lap. Funny thing is for the most part the only girls who had interest in me in high school were girls i had no interest in.

Here's the deal A bird in Hand is worth two in the bush.

I'll break it down it is easier to meet girls if you find them interesting. The ones you didn't find interesting were. You just can't read a sitituation. You are a poor judge of yourself. When you find that all women are interesting then they will find you interesting. Too many guys are trying to impress the girls. They are not interested in what you think they are.

You need to

Listen

Just listen to them. THey won't steer you wrong. They mess with your head. They don't play games as you call it.. They just want you to

Hear

them , The clues they are giving you, The advice they are giving you and the direction their lives are going.

Take a break from your own fragile ego and Listen to what the ladies are telling you.

That's is why they get so disappointed in men because we don't listen to them

Archived