HAPPY SOON TO BE BIRTHDAY ROBERT!

JiMiHeNdRiX1967

So Robert Plants Birthday is tommorow and i think that I should post something, Robert Plant is turning 62, and hes still touring (not with led zeppelin :( ) so i think this thread could be people talking about Robert or his birthday or Led Zeppelin or whatever you wanna talk about!

Gratz, you beat me at it :P . I was staying up at late so I could be the first to wish him "Happy Birthday", and all the love and happiness in the world!

(There are less than 10 minutes till midnight, thanks to my time zone)

Edit to say: 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBERT, LOVE!****

:drunk:

НАШ ЛЮБИМЫЙ СЭР РОБЕРТ!biggrin.gifМЫ ПОЗДРАВЛЯЕМ С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНИЯ НАШЕГО ЛЮБИМОГО КОРОЛЯ-СОЛНЦЕ!!!

100 ЛЕТ ЖИЗНИ ВАМ И КРЕПКОГО ЗДОРОВЬЯ!

ЗНАЙТЕ-В РОССИИ ВАС ОЧЕНЬ-ОЧЕНЬ СИЛЬНО ЛЮБЯТ И МЕЧТАЮТ ЛИЦЕЗРЕТЬ ВАС И СЛЫШАТЬ ВАШ ПРЕКРАСНЫЙ ГОЛОС!

ПРИЕЗЖАЙТЕ К НАМ В САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГ-И ТОГДА СЧАСТЛИВЕЕ НАС НЕ БУДЕТ ЛЮДЕЙ НА ЗЕМЛЕ!!!

СПАСИБО ВАМ ЗА ВАШ ТАЛАНТ И КРАСОТУ!ЗА СВЕТ ЛЮБВИ И РАДОСТИ-КОТОРЫЙ ВЫ НЕСЕТЕ НАМ!СПАСИБО!!!

ОБНИМАЕМ И ЦЕЛУЕМ ВАС!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I would like to WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. ROBERT PLANT. I was at your show on September 23, 2010 at the Meyerson Symphony Hall in Dallas, Texas. The performance you gave was truly amazing and will always stay in my memory. I realize that I happen to be one of the Lucky ones to have seen YOU perform on that evening and YOU know that there are millions of others who would do anything they could to see YOU perform with the Band of Joy. I cannot wait to see YOU again in Dallas, Texas, hopefully, sometime early next year. Again, I WISH YOU A VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday Robert!!! I wish you many amazing and uncharted musical journeys!!

I just wish the topic starter wouldn't say, that this topic can be about anything! This could turn ugly, which is not something that should happen on Roberts birthday!!

Happy 62nd Birthday Robert!

RPstage1975IV-2.jpg

Thank you for more than four decades of amazing music, for the role you played in influencing me to become a global nomad, for making me realize that it really is possible to live one's dreams...and for some very special and cherished memories, Robert.

The first time my friends and I met you, when you sat down across from us, we couldn't speak, we couldn't move, we could scarcely breathe. I've come to treasure those amazing moments (and the memory of those glances!) and feel incredibly fortunate to have crossed paths with you all those years ago.

Celebrate your birthday surrounded by your beloved family and friends. Wishing you abundant happiness, good health, and contentment today and always.

Love,

MSG

...Have a good one, our Dearest Golden God, beloved Musician... you are loved the World Over, your love and understanding for humanity is deeply appreciated,

...........and I wish the same for all fans to share your lovin' spirit !!!

robert_plant.jpg

hindi_birthday13.gif

edit for spelling :D

So it waz on this day 62yrs ago that the seed waz Planted B) Happy Birthday Bob

I hope someone squeezes your lemon for ya :slapface:

I'd say backdate that date about 9 months, and you'll have the inception date for Robert Anthony.

I'd say backdate that date about 9 months, and you'll have the inception date for Robert Anthony.

So it was about november 1947, right!? No wonder he was born nine months later, a Plant can't really grow that well in winter!!;):lol:

Archived