Ask Jimmy Page One (1) Question...

lzzoso

Love the last few and I am sure if he takes a peek he'd like them too.......As a fellow guy,(not that there is anything wrong with that) all I could do is give him the hug of a lifetime and then ask if he'd be into a bro-mance via e-mail.....thanks for the laughs

Love the last few and I am sure if he takes a peek he'd like them too.......As a fellow guy,(not that there is anything wrong with that) all I could do is give him the hug of a lifetime and then ask if he'd be into a bro-mance via e-mail.....thanks for the laughs

I think you'd have some major competition with that, particularly from TheStairwayRemainsTheSame, perhaps the only male on the board that has posted photos in the Hot Pics of Jimmy thread.

I think you'd have some major competition with that, particularly from TheStairwayRemainsTheSame, perhaps the only male on the board that has posted photos in the Hot Pics of Jimmy thread.

lol. yeah I caught that one I am pretty sure while trying to read all the various items on this forum and got a kick out that one...cheers Rich.

the only question that hasn't been answered is - where is all that music you keep talking about....

Perfect Question!

I would add to that: Why is Robert continually showing you how to make new and exciting music from old, but treasured, pieces and yet

you ignore his efforts and do nothing that is current and worth talking about?

• 1 year later...