What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

13 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

My goodness!  Do you know if the audience parts are from that latest EVSD release Pariedola Paradigm?

Pretty funny that Grame remastered a show in which Plant said "A gram is a gram is a gram."

The next time someone tells me how lousy the 1975 tour was I will play them this version of Dying Time.

Edited by John M

3 hours ago, John M said:

My goodness!  Do you know if the audience parts are from that latest EVSD release Pariedola Paradigm?

Pretty funny that Grame remastered a show in which Plant said "A gram is a gram is a gram."

The next time someone tells me how lousy the 1975 tour was I will play them this version of Dying Time.

The audience patches are from the Winston Remaster. I haven't heard the latest release. Is it that much of an improvement?

20 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

The audience patches are from the Winston Remaster. I haven't heard the latest release. Is it that much of an improvement?

I have not heard the new audience release, just the Night Stalker soundboard release.  I have seen a few comments that the new audience release is a big improvement. 

3 minutes ago, John M said:

I have not heard the new audience release, just the Night Stalker soundboard release.  I have seen a few comments that the new audience release is a big improvement. 

Deep Throat is up on Guitars 101. I may check that out

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

I only see the filefactory ones, but I've kicked it off and will let it go.

cheers.

Check your pm's. Sorry, should have sent you the link in the first place....but was tied up with father's day and being lazy/asleep/eating/strumming my guitar. Bliss

Look forward to this day/gig every year. I have no idea what release I have, but Blueberry Hill (4 Sep 1970) will always have a special place in my heart. This was the first boot I bought at Rolling Stones Records in Chicago in 1984 or 1985. I love the acoustic set, esp the Plantations between the numbers and the killer medley during Whole Lotta Love. Zeppelin in 1970 - what a time it must have been.  

Rock on good people! 

17 hours ago, The Only Way To Fly said:

Look forward to this day/gig every year. I have no idea what release I have, but Blueberry Hill (4 Sep 1970) will always have a special place in my heart. This was the first boot I bought at Rolling Stones Records in Chicago in 1984 or 1985. I love the acoustic set, esp the Plantations between the numbers and the killer medley during Whole Lotta Love. Zeppelin in 1970 - what a time it must have been.  

Rock on good people! 

That's what I'm spinning as well!  September sure has some gems, 9/19/70 Evening & 9/29/71 being my favs of the bunch

4 hours ago, Bonzo_fan said:

That's what I'm spinning as well!  September sure has some gems, 9/19/70 Evening & 9/29/71 being my favs of the bunch

Absolutely agree! I decided to take a break from Blueberry Hill today and put together this little two source merge. This is a pretty underrated show imho:

12 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Absolutely agree! I decided to take a break from Blueberry Hill today and put together this little two source merge. This is a pretty underrated show imho:

Never listened to that one!  Looking forward to checking it out!

Anyone know the best title for 9/6/70 Honolulu?  Wanted to download it from Black Beauty to listen today for the anniversary.  I see that Beelzebub's Screaming To The Ocean (Part 2) has the complete show available on there--is that one good?  Seems to be the most recent...

8 minutes ago, Bonzo_fan said:

Anyone know the best title for 9/6/70 Honolulu?  Wanted to download it from Black Beauty to listen today for the anniversary.  I see that Beelzebub's Screaming To The Ocean (Part 2) has the complete show available on there--is that one good?  Seems to be the most recent...

Beelzebub is rather notorious for overly tweaking/EQing the sources to the point where they sound worse than they should. The general consensus on RO is that the 1st gen is the one to get for that show. Let me know if you need help finding it!

2 minutes ago, ZepHead315 said:

Beelzebub is rather notorious for overly tweaking/EQing the sources to the point where they sound worse than they should. The general consensus on RO is that the 1st gen is the one to get for that show. Let me know if you need help finding it!

Oh ok, thanks!  Only three of the songs from the 1st gen are available on BB 😕

6 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

I have the Winston 9/6/70.  The file says it is a 2nd Gen Cassette.  I've read that Winstons are usually well regarded, although for some shows other versions are better.  Is the 1st Gen worth seeking out compared to the Winston?