The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Great to hear you had a great day Virginia and as a bonus you can do it all again at the weekend - next time it's mine mid week, I'll keep that thought open!

Celebrating twice is for amateurs! I usually do the "birthday month". There have also been times when it's gone to a "birthday quarter"! :D

Celebrating twice is for amateurs! I usually do the "birthday month". There have also been times when it's gone to a "birthday quarter"! :D

I would totally be down with that!! ;)

Thanks again guys; you're the best! :)

Edited by Virginia

:birthday:

Happy birthday to ZosofanCMR! Hope your blog is still going strong. Kind of spooky that you live in Seattle and you turn 27 right before Halloween...the same age as fellow Seattle-ites Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain. Best wishes for a happy day! Maybe someone got you the Super Deluxe Boxes of IV and Houses of the Holy for your birthday?

:birthday:

Happy Bayou Birthday to justawoman! Who is more than just a woman. :cheer:

Hope the day is rocking your socks off! If your friends were on the ball, they got you the IV and Houses of the Holy Super Deluxe Boxes, hehe.

Many happy returns of the day. Cheers! :toast:

Thank you guys! I just got home to catch up on things and saw all of your birthday wishes...I'm chuffed, as Robert would say!

Seriously, you guys are like a 2nd family - even better if you knew our family! ;):lol:

Thanks again everyone, it was a very nice day spent with the family!

:peace: