The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Same here Walter. Sorry I missed it but, well you know how it is? Short term memory loss ;) and all that.

Thanks CP! Traveling to foreign lands is definitely on the list of things to do in the near future - especially given how this year has gone! I would love to catch up with you and Michael over there "across the pond"! :)

:peace:

THAT would be incredible Slave! Mrs. Walter and I have a fascination with Australia and a strong desire to visit. It looks and sounds so amazing from everything I've seen and read. Plus getting to see Xavier Rudd and/or JBT there would be legendary! Hope you and hubby are doing well!

All the best to Walter and redhairedqueen. Although I'm late, may y'all have the most wonderful year you can have. I wish you all a great start to a wonderful year, full of memories, happiness and prosperity and the courage and strength to see you through any adversity. Thank you for being a big part of the heart of this forum. Blessings to you both. Happy Birthday.

Edited by apantherfrommd

THAT would be incredible Slave! Mrs. Walter and I have a fascination with Australia and a strong desire to visit. It looks and sounds so amazing from everything I've seen and read. Plus getting to see Xavier Rudd and/or JBT there would be legendary! Hope you and hubby are doing well!

I would love to meet you and Mrs Walter - hope she is well :)

• 3 weeks later...

^^^

Happy belated birthday to you.

:birthday:

Warm and happy birthday wishes to some people I used to have fun chatting with but haven't been around in a long time...Kimbersays and Lëah! Hope life is good for you and you have a fun birthday today.

Cheers to you both! :toast:

Happy birthday to geekfreak! :birthday:

I may not always understand what he's nattering on about but I admire the passion with which he says it...and he definitely loves music. So crank the :stereo: and :elvis2::standup_bass::drumz: ROCK 'N' ROLL Birthday Boy! Cheers. :drinks:

A very happy birthday to glicine too! Cheers! :toast:

Happy birthday to geekfreak! :birthday:

I may not always understand what he's nattering on about but I admire the passion with which he says it...and he definitely loves music. So crank the :stereo: and :elvis2::standup_bass::drumz: ROCK 'N' ROLL Birthday Boy! Cheers. :drinks:

A very happy birthday to glicine too! Cheers! :toast:

LMAO glad I'm not the only one! Happy birthday geekfreak! I admire your open-mindedness when it comes to new music! :birthday:

^^^

Happy belated birthday to you.

:birthday:

Warm and happy birthday wishes to some people I used to have fun chatting with but haven't been around in a long time...Kimbersays and Lëah! Hope life is good for you and you have a fun birthday today.

Cheers to you both! :toast:

Thanks Strider...now on to some Turkey :chickeddance: