The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Happy birthday indeed to one who blazes a happy path thru life...chillumpuffer! :birthday:

May the Rioja flow and the buds bloom forever and ever. Happy birthday!

And to Sathington and any other Super Bowl-babies I missed in the past week or so, a belated happy birthday to you all! May the Zeppelin Spirit keep you flying! Cheers!

Thanks guys. I did have a great day. Friends came over for dinner on Saturday and we had some great food and wine. My chum brought some excellent Blueberry green and we had a choose a tune late into the night. Sunday was a bit hazy but Mrs CP took me to a country house for lunch and we chilled for the rest of the day. Feel better today if not a year older!

Happy birthday indeed to one who blazes a happy path thru life...chillumpuffer! :birthday:

May the Rioja flow and the buds bloom forever and ever. Happy birthday!

And to Sathington and any other Super Bowl-babies I missed in the past week or so, a belated happy birthday to you all! May the Zeppelin Spirit keep you flying! Cheers!

:thanku::you_rock::friends:

Another one I missed and to one of the coolest guys on the forum.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY chillumpuffer!!!! :peace:

Edit: Thanks Paul--------- as Virginia is another one that is awesome!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lady :birthday:

Edited by Deborah J