Evster & Obsessed's Flying Circus!

obsessedwithzeppelin

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. It's been a difficult past few weeks and I just haven't felt very sociable. Job search hasn't been going well and I'm running out of stuff to eBay. I actually listed my truck for sale in the paper yesterday. Thank god I payed cash for it when I bought it! That little pink slip will pay the rent for a year! Guess you could say I'm literally buying time! :lol:

Anyway, I hate to be a bummer. Sorry. I miss you all very much. I'll try and post more, but it's hard to generate the enthusiasm. It's funny. When I was working I was on here for hours every day. Now that I have nothing but time I just look across the room to the computer and think "eh". I know things will happen, it's just the waiting and wondering when that sucks.

To the new year! May it bring blessings to us all!! :beer:

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. It's been a difficult past few weeks and I just haven't felt very sociable. Job search hasn't been going well and I'm running out of stuff to eBay. I actually listed my truck for sale in the paper yesterday. Thank god I payed cash for it when I bought it! That little pink slip will pay the rent for a year! Guess you could say I'm literally buying time! :lol:

Anyway, I hate to be a bummer. Sorry. I miss you all very much. I'll try and post more, but it's hard to generate the enthusiasm. It's funny. When I was working I was on here for hours every day. Now that I have nothing but time I just look across the room to the computer and think "eh". I know things will happen, it's just the waiting and wondering when that sucks.

To the new year! May it bring blessings to us all!! :beer:

Ev :wave:

I'm so sorry to hear things have been tough for you guys lately. You so deserve a huge break and for things to be good - I know it will happen, I just hope it's soon. I miss seeing you around here. It's not the same without you. But please know I'm thinking only good thoughts so you'll be back in full Evster spirit :beer:

Wishing you and Angi a happy and prosperous new year.

Thanks Rich, Alicia, 9. It means a lot. It's been easy to forget what a tightknit group we are amidst this new forum environment. Especially since I haven't really been keeping up with things here. I've sorta closed myself off lately. Thanks for reminding me what (and who) I've been missing. :wave:

Thanks Rich, Alicia, 9. It means a lot. It's been easy to forget what a tightknit group we are amidst this new forum environment. Especially since I haven't really been keeping up with things here. I've sorta closed myself off lately. Thanks for reminding me what (and who) I've been missing. :wave:

Your welcome. Can't wait for you to be back in full.

And hey, it's not like we haven't missed your witty reparte and insight, my friend!

The nice thing about a shitty end of '07? Nothing but good things and upward movement in '08 for you and Ang, Ev!

And I quoth Messrs. Plant/Page/Jones/Bonham:

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low

Just believe and you can't go wrong.

In the light you will find the road. You will find the road

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...

An update: Got the loan on my truck approved. We now have funds to make things happen over the next few months. A bit of breathing room. Thanks to all who've helped us out. I never would've dreamed such kindness and generosity. Whoever says you can't meet the best of people online owes you an apology. You are the best of people! Truly. The best of people! I am blessed for knowing you. Thanks friends!

Truly glad to hear it Ev!

"Songbird". That's you Nic, right? Lurrve you sweetie! A little smashed on some good beer, have been drinking the cheap shit for the last few months. I finally feel normal again! I've had so many sleepless nights, drinking shit and eating baloney sandwiches and hot dogs. Worrying my ass off about losing our home. It's fucking depressed me. Clinically! That's why I haven't been on the board. I'm not even sure Angi understands why I've been different. It's just that I can deal with living out of a backpack, by myself. I like that. But I have her and a cat to think about. And I love them. Even the cat. who shit in my hallway. Yeah, I love the little shit. Guess I'm officially domesticated, lol!

An update: Got the loan on my truck approved. We now have funds to make things happen over the next few months. A bit of breathing room. Thanks to all who've helped us out. I never would've dreamed such kindness and generosity. Whoever says you can't meet the best of people online owes you an apology. You are the best of people! Truly. The best of people! I am blessed for knowing you. Thanks friends!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Oh Ev I'm soooooo happy to hear this great news!!! It's heartbreaking to see you guys having to go through tough times. You both so deserve it and you know I love you guys and am thinking good thoughts that this is a sign that things are changing for the better. Big hugs to both of you. :wub:

Hope this means you'll be around here more :D

:beer: :beer:

"Songbird". That's you Nic, right? Lurrve you sweetie! A little smashed on some good beer, have been drinking the cheap shit for the last few months. I finally feel normal again! I've had so many sleepless nights, drinking shit and eating baloney sandwiches and hot dogs. Worrying my ass off about losing our home. It's fucking depressed me. Clinically! That's why I haven't been on the board. I'm not even sure Angi understands why I've been different. It's just that I can deal with living out of a backpack, by myself. I like that. But I have her and a cat to think about. And I love them. Even the cat. who shit in my hallway. Yeah, I love the little shit. Guess I'm officially domesticated, lol!

:hysterical: I knew it!!! :P

(I :wub: you too babe. :wub: )

That's great to hear! Good to have you back. :D :D

----------------

Now playing: Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff [Live]

via FoxyTunes

Archived