JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

The pictures are quite interesting because they depict a performance that was not released on the No Quarter/Unledded project. The recordings with the female Berber singers did not make the final cut. (Maybe because they were threatening to eat the poor Gnawa guys??)

Did we miss a day somewhere? On JP's Twitter acccount for 6 August, he says he attended Tom Kenny's wedding in Cork, Ireland.

Who's this Tom Kenny then? Same fella who's the voice of Spongebob Squarepants? :) I didn't know the Dark Lord was a fan. But then, he does have young children.

Did we miss a day somewhere? On JP's Twitter acccount for 6 August, he says he attended Tom Kenny's wedding in Cork, Ireland.

Who's this Tom Kenny then? Same fella who's the voice of Spongebob Squarepants? :) I didn't know the Dark Lord was a fan. But then, he does have young children.

biggrin.gif that's exactly what i thought when i saw that too

http://livedesignonline.com/mag/lighting_fortunate_man/

It's great that you've been keeping up with these. I did my best to capture everything but the inset picture would not. I swear that when I first read it, it said "best" concert we did in the U.K. then changed to "last". The video Kashmir was great on vimeo too. It's great to go back in time with these and I always get them six hours early on the East coast when it's midnight there so it's sort of surreal. I hope there's no objections to us saving these great daily snapshots, I got the impression that they were meant to be a one-day thing. So we'll continue until notified otherwise and beg for forgiveness if it comes to that rather than ask permission.

You're welcome. We can thank Jimmy for putting it all up together tonight. :D

Yes we can. He seems to be using video more often now. Would be nice to see something rare, but pretty much anything we're aware of is out there.

Archived