08 tour confirmed...

TJW.88

Everything I hear, from Page's comments about wanting to do more dates, to an unwillingness to confirm or deny what The Cult said tells me that Robert hasn't really made up his mind. It may happen, it may not. If they have a good performance at the O2, my money would be on a limited tour worked around the Plant/Krauss project. Stay tuned.

Why would this site and forum be here if there wasn't going to be something more?????????

Well, the old site was there even before the thoughts of 02 came about.......and with the new releases (TSRTS, Mothership) and LZ on Itunes, it's not a such a surprise to me why this site was updated.

2008 is Zeppelin's 40th Anniversary as well, sure would make sense if they tour in '08. Im praying for shows at Wembley Stadium or Hyde Park so there'll be a good chance I'll get a ticket. My personal opinion is that this O2 gig holds all the keys, if its great in the band's eyes theyll think a tour is a good idea and vice verca. Mothership, TSRTS, O2 and this website, it seems that Zeppelin are back. I persoanlly think that Robert is the key he has thing with Krauss, we'll all have to wait and see but think about it - this O2 gig happened with a rumour and now look.

As for the Cult knowing first there was this Mick Wall article about a proposed reunion in the 90s when the band wanted the Faith No More drummer to do it and offered him the job at a festival before the reunion idea fell apart so it does happen.

Well, the old site was there even before the thoughts of 02 came about.......and with the new releases (TSRTS, Mothership) and LZ on Itunes, it's not a such a surprise to me why this site was updated.

Yeah but they didnt need to update the site, everybody knew about TSRTS and Mothership had its own website theyll be countless advertising as well. Also, adding this forum was not needed but somebody decided it was, I'm just being optimistic att he moment its the best news Ive heard since I lost the ballot.

On another note, if this is true I doubt Zeppelin will be happy with Ian Astbury prematurely spilling the beans.

Edited by Hand_Of_Omega_91

I'll believe this when I see the tour dates and have the tickets. I really don't think this will happen. It isn't that I don't want it to but I don't think it will.

I second that with LZFAN715...definitely would love to see Zeppelin touring all over the States with an extra Long set, with mutliple encores (not to mention musical orgasms...ladies!)!!!!! :D

However, I would not believe this until I am holding tickets in my hand and the band has confirmed this verbally in televised or live call in shows or streaming/interviews! Rumors have revolved around Zeppelin since that tragic day and annoucement from the band in Sept of 1980! :(

We can only hope... Robert and Jimmy and John Paul and Jason will sit around the pub one evening, and say why don't we give the fans what they've longed for and what we know we can deliver....

Good Hard Driving...Kick Ass and Enchanting Melodic Zeppelin Music! B)

We're ready and more than willing to fill the stadiums, arenas, fields, or where ever they decide upon!

All we ask is give it some consideration!

DieHardZepFan from NY (aka Vic)