• Obama (US Citizen)
    • Romney (US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (US Citizen)
    • Not Voting (US Citizen)
    • Obama (Non-US Citizen)
    • Romney (Non-US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (Non-US Citizen)
    • Don't Care (Non-US Citizen)

Then why in the world has homosexual behavior been observed in over 250 species of animals?

It comes down to this: Animals are horny and will have sex with either gender in order to get their rocks off. Homosexuality in humans pretty much hints that we are getting closer to animals, rather than further away.

It comes down to this: Animals are horny and will have sex with either gender in order to get their rocks off. Homosexuality in humans pretty much hints that we are getting closer to animals, rather than further away.

Either way, humans are evolved from animals. And if it goes against the laws, then how does it exist?

but animals having sex with the opposite sex being something humans do also is not an indication of that ?

That's not progress. Progress is when we don't care, when we still make a big deal out of differences we are not progressing.

I think we should celebrate these women because they act as inspirations to women in the future to follow their lead....

Alright, Dr. Doolittle, have you talked to every animal in the animal kingdom and asked what their sexual orientation is?

Hmm..you must have missed the final Dr. Doolittle book, in which he travels around the world helping animals recover from rape..

There is a particularly touching chapter in which he helps a horse recover from homosexual cow-rape.

Hmm..you must have missed the final Dr. Doolittle book, in which he travels around the world helping animals recover from rape..

There is a particularly touching chapter in which he helps a horse recover from homosexual cow-rape.

post-20397-0-01473100-1352270801.png

Anyway, back to the subject. Do you really think any person would subject themselves to this kind of torture and ridicule if they truly didn't believe in what they were fighting for? No. Some men love men and some women love women. Get over it. It doesn't involve you.

The only thing I like from this year's round of elections, is the legalization of marijuana.

Though, even that leaves a sour taste in my mouth, here's why: Throughout history, marijuana has been used as a way to pacifiy the common people in order to have control over them with little to no resistance, so with Obama's re-election and the plans he has for America, it seems like weed is only being legalized to distract the people from the coming four years of terror.

I think your confusing marijuana with fundamentalist religion.

post-20397-0-01473100-1352270801.png

Anyway, back to the subject. Do you really think any person would subject themselves to this kind of torture and ridicule if they truly didn't believe in what they were fighting for? No. Some men love men and some women love women. Get over it. It doesn't involve you.

I was making a joke, there is no such Doolittle book..

Anyway, I wouldn't even have a problem with gays if they just admitted that they choose to be how they are..

But, we have different opinions and that's fine. I'm not really in the mood (ever) to argue such things.

I was making a joke, there is no such Doolittle book..

Anyway, I wouldn't even have a problem with gays if they just admitted that they choose to be how they are..

But, we have different opinions and that's fine. I'm not really in the mood (ever) to argue such things.

Did you not just read what I wrote...?

"Do you really think any person would subject themselves to this kind of torture and ridicule if they truly didn't believe in what they were fighting for?"

Right, I'm sure every gay person in America LOVES that fact that they aren't allowed to be married in most states, get death threats, are called awful names. That's why there are so many dead gay children who have committed suicide because they wished they WEREN'T born gay because of the ridicule they go through. Nobody would choose to be hated.

When did you choose to be straight?

Phew! And so, the world can sleep safely & soundly again.

After failing so miserably against the most unpopular president in living memory, it looks like the GOP's rendered itself unelectable for the foreseeable future. They should all just quit now, and disband the party.

In view of some of the obscene & offensive rhetoric spouted by Romney & his lackeys, everyone who voted Reptilian should take a damn good look at themselves, and hang their heads in shame.

God bless America - well, 53% of it...

Did you not just read what I wrote...?

"Do you really think any person would subject themselves to this kind of torture and ridicule if they truly didn't believe in what they were fighting for?"

Right, I'm sure every gay person in America LOVES that fact that they aren't allowed to be married in most states, get death threats, are called awful names. That's why there are so many dead gay children who have committed suicide because they wished they WEREN'T born gay because of the ridicule they go through. Nobody would choose to be hated.

When did you choose to be straight?

I will be honest and say that I did not read your post..but now I have, and it says exactly what I expected it to..

Anyway, yes, I chose to be straight, that is correct.

I will be honest and say that I did not read your post..but now I have, and it says exactly what I expected it too..

Anyway, yes, I chose to be straight, that is correct.

So it said exactly what you expected it "too". Your opinion on my statement?

So it said exactly what you expected it "too". Your opinion on my statement?

Thank you for being a nitpick, it's appreciated.

To answer your question, yes. It's what I've read/heard from every other pro-gay marriage person out there.

Here's a question: If pedophiles, necrophiliacs, those who are incestuous, and those who commit bestiality claimed they were "born that way", "didn't chose it" and " in love", would you let them marry a child, a corpse, a family member, or their dog, respectively?

Thank you for being a nitpick, it's appreciated.

To answer your question, yes. It's what I've read/heard from every other pro-gay marriage person out there.

Here's a question: If pedophiles, necrophiliacs, those who are incestuous, and those who commit bestiality claimed they were "born that way", "didn't chose it" and " in love", would you let them marry a child, a corpse, a family member, or their dog, respectively?

See, pedophiles, necrophiliacs, incestuous, and bestiality prone people are hurting people. They are hurting their victims by not getting consent and causing serious medical issues.

Gay sex hurts nobody when it is consensual. It does not affect you. Congrats, you aren't gay. Then don't get married to a male. But how DARE you think that you are so much better than somebody else that you would actually restrict them from marrying the one they love.

And I live in Los Angeles. I have many a homosexual friend. Plenty of them have wished to be socially accepted as "normal".

I guess fail is the new win for America.

Congress with its 21% approval rating remains essentially unchanged. 33 Senate seats were up and only 12 were filled with new blood. The house remains in the GOP control and Barry Oblamer has so far been ineffective in working across the aisle or leading them to work together.

As a conservative, I was not sold on Romney. But I firmly believe change is required when the guy at the top doesn't deliver. The past 4 years have not been good to me or my family and that was the biggest influence on how I voted. Add in the continued high employment, high gas prices, and all the other failures and blown hype of Obama's, it really was a no brainer for me. At this time, I really don't have a positive outlook for the next 4 years.

Archived