• Obama (US Citizen)
    • Romney (US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (US Citizen)
    • Not Voting (US Citizen)
    • Obama (Non-US Citizen)
    • Romney (Non-US Citizen)
    • Other Candidate (Non-US Citizen)
    • Don't Care (Non-US Citizen)

You are joking right? If whites vote for the white candidate over the black candidate that isn't racist. If they vote for the white candidate by 96% it's probably racist. If blacks vote for the black candidate over the white candidate it's not racist. If they vote for him 96% it's probably racist.

Blacks have voted for the White Candidate in large numbers. Gore and Kerry both got over 90 percent of the Black Vote and neither Gore or Kerry are Black.

I still believe the popular vote should be the determining factor. I hate the electoral college. It cost Gore the White House and I hope it doesnt cost Romney. He is up big in the popular vote but trailing in the electoral. But its earlly, alot of the battleground states are not done. Romney at last report had a small lead in Florida. I am hoping he takes Florida for sure. I cant believe this president is getting as many votes as he has. They guy has done shit for us. Its sickening.

That's some good common sense. The electoral college is so stupid. I'm not disappointed we missed out on a Gore presidency because he probably would have passed some very intrusive, economically regressive environmental bills imo but the popular vote is a much better idea since then everyone's vote is equal.

Blacks have voted for the White Candidate in large numbers. Gore and Kerry both got over 90 percent of the Black Vote and neither Gore or Kerry are Black.

Note first the word probably. Secondly, the number of blacks who registered and turned out to vote for a black candidate are significantly higher. Thirdly, be serious, you know a huge amount of the voters are voting for the non-white candidate based on skin color. Every last voter I've ever talked to claim they are voting for Obama either for his skin color or party affiliation. I don't care if someone wants to vote for someone based on skin-color, that's their own stupid decision, but the truth is a lot of voters made that the basis of their vote.

There may still be some Virginians voting; anyone who was in line at 7 is able to vote; and the lines were very long.

Did you vote today? If so, how long did it take? Several of my coworkers told me they were in line for way over an hour because there were so few machines at the polls. We had about 20 machines in my polling place in Maryland, so I was really surprised there were only 3 or 4 at their places.

Give the devil his due. If anyone else vowed to slice the debt in half and added $5 trillion, rammed an unpopular healthcare bill through on a purely partisan basis, and lied about an Al Qaeda attack on a US embassy, they would have been run out of town on a rail for sure. All while leaving office with a higher unemployment rate than when he started. The dude is Teflon.

Now it gets interesting.

Give the devil his due. If anyone else vowed to slice the debt in half and added $5 trillion, rammed an unpopular healthcare bill through on a purely partisan basis, and lied about an Al Qaeda attack on a US embassy, they would have been run out of town on a rail for sure. All while leaving office with a higher unemployment rate than when he started. The dude is Teflon.

Now it gets interesting.

I quoted this on Facebook, if that's all right with you. I love this so much.

That's some good common sense. The electoral college is so stupid. I'm not disappointed we missed out on a Gore presidency because he probably would have passed some very intrusive, economically regressive environmental bills imo but the popular vote is a much better idea since then everyone's vote is equal.

And I do not care what happens in California. Are they part of this country? With that time difference the elections are always over before their votes are counted anyway. This is a SAD SAD DAY FOR A COUNTRY THAT WAS ONCE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. YOU CAN NOW CALL IT THE DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA. Look at the map. Two thirds red. Look at the popular vote and the vote of the working middle class. Go rejoice you damn fools that think this was a victory. You will live to see the day when you cry your eyes out and wonder what the hell you were thinking voting for this muslim sympthising, economy burning, liar. The problem is the youth in this country for the most part have no idea of what is going on in the world. I am sure they are partying in the streets in Iran and N Korea. JFK, FDR, and our founding fathers are spinning in their graves. The first two years of his next term will tell the tale. He will be a lame duck like Billy boy after that and who knows where we will be economically or in our foreign affairs? When you look at the numbers of the last 3 elections, one must seriously ponder the possibility of another Civil War. Not like the one in the 1800's but one that can still be fought in a different manner. We have deep divisiion in this country and its not going to go away over night,. It will get worse before it gets better. I an sick over this. Sick.

You lost fdm12 and you do not even know it

Just wait, the automatic front runners for the Dems nomination in 2016 will be Clinton and Biden. The Republicans will not be tempted to nominate another liberal candidate to run against either of those two and you'll wind up with a Republican President who will leave the left begging for Pat Robertson to run for President again.

And marriage equality passes in Maryland! This makes me so proud and happy!!!

It's a good night.

Interesting things tonight:

First disabled woman, first openly gay woman, and first Asian-American woman; all elected to Senate!

(And recreational marijuana was legalized in Washington and Colorado!)

The only thing I like from this year's round of elections, is the legalization of marijuana.

Though, even that leaves a sour taste in my mouth, here's why: Throughout history, marijuana has been used as a way to pacifiy the common people in order to have control over them with little to no resistance, so with Obama's re-election and the plans he has for America, it seems like weed is only being legalized to distract the people from the coming four years of terror.

The only thing I like from this year's round of elections, is the legalization of weed.

Though, even that leaves a sour taste in my mouth, here's why: Throughout history, marijuana has been used as a way to pacifiy the common people in order to have control over them with little to no resistance, so with Obama's re-election and the plans he has for America, it seems like weed is only being legalized to distract the people from the coming four years of terror.

You don't like the legalization of gay marriage in a few states and the previous women who were elected into the Senate? I believe that is a substantial amount of progress for America! :)

Now it gets interesting.

the healthcare bill is no longer unpopular. the health care bill was the biggest reason given by republicans and non political types for voting for Obama based on the ones i talked to. because it affects them personally and to take that away would hurt them.

there were no death panels and other things republicans used to scare voters with.

things like abortion rights, gay rights matter to people. these things are not unrelated to many people when it comes to issues like jobs and economy.

and here is a problem , Romney never gave where he stood. people understand things aren't so simple. so Obama not creating a perfect world is not going to get them to vote for a guy they know nothing about and switched positions so many times. people still trust Obama.

i have no idea why Romney ran for President.

You don't like the legalization of gay marriage in a few states and the previous women who were elected into the Senate? I believe that is a substantial amount of progress for America! :)

No, I am against gay marriage. I believe it is against the basic laws of both evolution and nature.

That's not progress. Progress is when we don't care, when we still make a big deal out of differences we are not progressing.

Archived