What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Right now, I'm wondering why I wasted money on the Three Stooges: Extreme Rarities DVD. It only cost me 5 bucks, but that's 5 dollars I could have spent on a double cheeseburger and fries (lol)...

<_<

Lol, I think you did the right thing with the stooges Paul. :)

I am writing and enjoying apples from my own appletree :-) will bake a pie tomorrow.

Hope your pie was great. :)

I have an eye appointment in fifteen minutes. Guess I better get going. :lol:

Hope all is ok with your eyes lipslikecherries?

I have an art lecture/exhibition to attend in forty minutes.

Did it go well?

today I am getting an aromatherapy massage. It was given to me as a voucher for my birthday back in May by my kids :)

Ahh, I bet you enjoyed that stz!!! :)

Today was a day for buying new clothes as I recently lost about 30 kilos and obviously need a new wardrobe. :)

Congratulations on getting your handicap down to 12, CP. Mine is still stuck at about 15.

Thanks man. Unsurprisingly it did go very wrong. Played the front 9 as badly as I've ever played it. Dropped too many shots and our back 9 is as tough as it gets. Scored a 2 so that will be some dosh but it didn't do much for the card as I shot a lacklustre 82 net. Oh well next time it will be better

Leaving Los Angeles and the hot dry weather behind. Going on holiday to visit my mom and assorted family in Washington. Leave it to me to take my summer vacation on the first day of autumn, haha.

I see rain is in the forecast for Seattle...and you know what? I'm actually relishing the chance to be in the rain for a change.

Goodbye Hollywood and work...Hello green and cool Pacific Northwest!

Celebrating my mom's 77th birthday today. This one is extra special! ❤

My mom is around the same age, Dd. :)