What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

I had a lucky escape tonight, one of my arrows nearly exploded off my bow causing the arrow to nearly impale through my arm. I have a large band aid on it as it was bleeding quite a bit and was told that more likely it'll bruise pretty badly.

seeking out the facts of why I`m so fucking depressed with my fuck up mind, the pills only cloak the answers I`ve been seeking to aid me off of the pill`s to see all the truth about won`t went on in side my head from the age of 13 yrs old started with the death of my wonderful father. awash of endings to all of the crap which is better than the ends is ends to seeking to see the truth.....

Had a good time at the north coast, though I was feeling very drained. We called into a chums house before heading home and I had my first Reiki session done there.

Lets just say that I was plesently surprised at the results and was told that my third eye was very opened (that however did not surprise me as I'm the "ghost hunter" in the family) and also there were a lot of issues in my head. Again, not surprised there.

My friend had also been asking me to take up a course of Reiki healing.

My family and myself went up to the cemetery to put some flowers from my grans wreath onto my grandads and aunts graves. I taken what ever is left of them, so I will put my florist skills to some use by making a poesy for the house.

Baking bread, making sauce/meatballs and working on "A Dance With Dragons". Also saying a little prayer to St. Anthony (lost objects) for an old piece of jewelry. Am thinking I may have given it to one of the kids as play jewelry but it's nowhere to be found. Not a biggie but it would be great if it turned up again.

Edited by Virginia

Went to see a Kings of Leon tribute band tonight, must admit they had it bang on.

WTF? A Doors tribute band I can understand...same with Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Pink Floyd, and other defunct giants. But a tribute band for a current band that's still around? :rolleyes:

My Monday went thusly:

Spent most of hot August day helping a friend move.

Ate at Fatburger.

Checked in with nephew's basketball game.

Went to see Soundgarden concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Didn't stick around for Nine Inch Nails' closing set.

Instead went to see "The Untouchables" at the Cinematheque, which was playing second-half of a double-bill with "Thunderball".

Finally back home, had a glass of wine or two and caught up on some e-mails.

Hit the hay at 2:30 a.m.

I'm going to see friends for lunch, then go to buy a couple of beers and heat up the sauna, sit there and talk/ or enjoy the silence (we Finns are very good in being comfortable silent!) and then we'll probably play some piano and guitar and watch old stand up-dvd's until it's morning.

I'm going to see friends for lunch, then go to buy a couple of beers and heat up the sauna, sit there and talk/ or enjoy the silence (we Finns are very good in being comfortable silent!) and then we'll probably play some piano and guitar and watch old stand up-dvd's until it's morning.

Sounds like a great time, Nemea.