What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Finally got my H1N1 shot today, and also realizing that my oldest child is officially smarter than I am, and is leaving me in the dust, math and science wise. :) (Not to mention that my 8th grade son is doing way better in Algebra I than I did as a 9th grader). Needless to say, I was not a math major in college...

BOURBON CREAMS & a cup of tea.

2898969369_3aab3cc182.jpg

cookitsimply.com/recipe-0010-019y56.html

cookitsimply.com/recipe-0010-0b14868.html

and here is a variation on those recipes as long as you have a designated driver; they are somewhat potent and you would not want to eat too many and drive because they could possibly affect your blood alcohol. I remember having them at Christmas when I was a little girl.

whatscookingamerica.net/Cookie/BourbonBalls.htm

Edited by eternal light

Got a gift in the mail today from a friend of my husbands on another forum, who shall be anonymous. A 2 DVD set of a certain awsome live show of a favorite band of everyones here on a date a little over two years ago. Watched the first one tonight and loved it. I am saving the 2nd one to watch Friday. Give me something to look forward to.

It really lifted my spirits tonight as I have been a bit under the weather the last few days, as well as the rest of my family.

Thank You, Thank You Thank you my anonymous friend.

Edited by ledzepfvr

Got a gift in the mail today from a friend of my husbands on another forum, who shall be anonymous. A 2 DVD set of a certain awsome live show of a favorite band of everyones here on a date a little over two years ago. Watched the first one tonight and loved it. I am saving the 2nd one to watch Friday. Give me something to look forward to.

It really lifted my spirits tonight as I have been a bit under the weather the last few days, as well as the rest of my family.

Thank You, Thank You Thank you my anonymous friend.

ROF wink.gif

Found out I got an A on my Pre-Calculus exam

Yay :cheer: well done on that :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What made me happy today: I saw a man on the street with his dog and bought him a coffee and croissant, thing is what really made me do it was the fact that it's so bloody cold over here.

Here is a variation on those recipes as long as you have a designated driver; they are somewhat potent and you would not want to eat too many and drive because they could possibly affect your blood alcohol. I remember having them at Christmas when I was a little girl.

whatscookingamerica.net/Cookie/BourbonBalls.htm

Bloody hell, they look like little cannon balls of liquor designed specifically to knock you own your backside!

Setting up my DVD player to my old Magnavox TV for the FIRST TIME! I've had my DVD player since late 2004, my TV since about '95. My Maggy didn't have video/audio imputs so I had to get an RF Modulator to I could go into the antenna plug. I got that in 2004 also. Anyway, I set it up, plugged in the audio to my antiquated, but great sounding stereo, and the video thru the adapter to my TV. Sounds and looks GREAT!! I'm watching a Paul McCartney special called "Chaos and Creation at Abbey Road" on a DVD+R that my player's specs says it WON'T play, but it DOES!! :lol: Happy happy, Joy joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I bought a new brew station at Walmart. Now there won't be any more coffee grounds in the cups.

Somehow I thought this had something to do with beer, and I was going to be like, "Raaaad, you can brew your own beer now?!" which would've been awesome, but a new coffee thingy is always a good thing, too. :beer::coffee:

Dood, February is going to be the best month evaaarrr!!! My best friend is moving back to SD, and we're going to go ice skating (I'm way excited about that for some reason), and then it's Daytona 500 time, and maybe if I'm lucky Jamey Johnson's new CD will finally come out...yep, it's gonna be great!