What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Thanks very much Ally & Virginia, I appreciate it. Big boy - 10 pounds, 4 ounces. C-section. But everyone's doing well, thank God.

Great to hear everyone is doing well. Geez ! At 10lb and 4oz, mom should have charged him rent biggrin.gif

10 pounds, 4 oz? Holy Schnikes!

I just found out that tomorrow, being my birthday (the 3rd, technically in 8 minutes where I am), that my boyfriend's going to pay for my CV boots/front axles to be fixed! Happy birthday to me! Whoo-hoo!

:birthday::cheer::banana::yay::birthday::toast::yourock:

Happy Birthday!!

Finding a babysitter on short notice for my sick kids, so I can go to the dentist's after all (tried to reschedule, but nothing avail until March!! My temporary filling needed out last week, so March seemed out of the question)

Thanks Mum :thanku:

Congrats Patrycja - big babies rule the nursery!! All my boys were 9 lbs 9oz and up!!

Finding a babysitter on short notice for my sick kids, so I can go to the dentist's after all (tried to reschedule, but nothing avail until March!! My temporary filling needed out last week, so March seemed out of the question)

Thanks Mum :thanku:

Congrats Patrycja - big babies rule the nursery!! All my boys were 9 lbs 9oz and up!!

LOL thanks, erings, I'll tell my cousin that when I visit her. For her sake, though, I hope he's the strong, silent type. She's so exhausted (and will likely be for the 20 years :P)

Dentist bleh! Best to get that over and done with. It's amazing how mothers always seem to step at just the right moment.

LOL thanks, erings, I'll tell my cousin that when I visit her. For her sake, though, I hope he's the strong, silent type. She's so exhausted (and will likely be for the 20 years :P)

Dentist bleh! Best to get that over and done with. It's amazing how mothers always seem to step at just the right moment.

Thank goodness for mums, eh?

Happy to be back from the dentist, he didn't hurt my jaw this time, but it took 3 shots and over an hour to freeze my tooth - ugg:thumbdown:

Thank goodness for mums, eh?

Happy to be back from the dentist, he didn't hurt my jaw this time, but it took 3 shots and over an hour to freeze my tooth - ugg:thumbdown:

:console: eeek! There's only one doctor visit I dislike more than the dentist lol, its sole consolation being that it's not nearly as long a visit. At least it's over now. Wishing you a speedy recovery, erings!

:console: eeek! There's only one doctor visit I dislike more than the dentist lol, its sole consolation being that it's not nearly as long a visit. At least it's over now. Wishing you a speedy recovery, erings!

Thanks Patrycja - I really don't like the dentist, would actually be happier hopping up on that table!:P

Thankfully my jaw isn't sore today - last time I was there in December he hit a nerve or something that made my jaw tight and sore for weeks. I asked him about it, and he said that "it might happen again". I said "Funny, it never happened before" (he and I are new to each other, 2nd visit, we may not have many more with that attitude!!)

Anyway, that's enough whining for now, What made me happy today?

So far, (I try to grab hold of the Joy everywhere I can find it) it's having a living room full of happy playing kids - no TV, just some classical music for my little ballerinas. (I provide child care in my home, so I have a few extra's today :D)

The Dark Side of the Moon is #137 this week on the Billboard 200. For some perspective, that album came out 37 years ago next month and has now logged a whopping 748 weeks on the charts. It actually went up 3 spots from last week.

How embarrassing for artists who released music recently and they're charting LOWER than that.

The Dark Side of the Moon is #137 this week on the Billboard 200. For some perspective, that album came out 37 years ago next month and has now logged a whopping 748 weeks on the charts. It actually went up 3 spots from last week.

How embarrassing for artists who released music recently and they're charting LOWER than that.

Love this!! :D Take that Taylor Swift! My daughter informs me she sells boat loads of music, I am dismayed, but am not surprised. BUT where will SHE be in 37 years? Top of the charts? On the charts? Here's hoping not.

Apologies to Ms Swift, (I am sure you're a lovely human), but the "insto-pop-idol" thing doesn't do much for me.

Just sayin', ...

e

edited again 'cos I can't spell.

Edited by erings

That's amazing. Is it the longest charting album in history? I would imagine so.

Lets see, gosh, alot of things have made me happy this past week!

I got a 98% on my science test (And thank god for my teacher always curving our tests a point or two :) ) I also found out that The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is nominated for two oscars, which ain't so bad for a movie that proabably only earned 15 million! Plus recently, I found out that comedian Gabriel Iglesias will be coming to the Hard Rock Live in March and my mom and I just might go see him! Oh, and I think i'm starting to fall in love with Kings of Leon. Honestly, I don't care what anybody says, they're quite a band! Their singer has the most unique voice i've ever heard (Besides Robert and some others of course) and their music is just so... well, Kings of Leon :P !

I finally got to watch "It Might Get Loud" at the movies. And it was totally worth the waiting. Great movie, I had a fantastic time watching Jimmy Page on the screen. :D :D

And it was also nice to see Sam Rapallo's name on the final credits. :)