What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Well although i usually dont enjoy my school work that much today was different. In history we had to do an album cover project about communism and write a song and explain another 10 songs that relate to communism. It was really fun i based my song off of als and i even drew all their symbols on the cover. Best part of my day!

A friend of mine sent me a boot for a Pink Floyd show in Philadelphia back in 1987 I didn't have. Now, that's not what made me happy.....although I was certainly glad to have it! On the third disc, are some sound checks they did before show in Vienna in 1988. One of the "untitled jams" was based on Heartbreaker.....and not Pat Benatar's version. David was doing a little homage to Jimmy Page! That's the first time (that I've heard) of him doing any thing Zeppelin, even as a gag or jam. Two great guitarists....now THAT made me happy. B)

Edited by Electrophile

...and my boss grabbing my chopsticks to eat his lunch - starting before I could tell him that I just scratched my back with one of em.......fh.

Your first post, I'm confused about. No, don't need clarity. :dont:

The second, just hilarious! :lol: