What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Just got home from Sydney and Robert's show. I'm absolutely exhausted after concerting, playing party animal and shopping for a few days and nights. Then today was a 7 hour drive back down the coast in Easter Friday holiday traffic (a trip that normally takes 5 hours).

But I had a fabulous time at RP's concert. He performed and sang the music I was expecting and his sheer presence and vocal power were beyond my expectations.

It was really lovely meeting up with Julie and her hubby, Rodney too.

It's quite amazing that we all sit here interacting and chatting with fellow Zep fanatics from all over the world ...... and every so often, some of us are lucky enough to actually meet each other in person.

Julie, you made a very special night, even more special for me .... thank you :friends:

I'll write more about the concert after I have slept ............ for a week

Congrat's CP, may they grow big and strong with the TLC that you will lavish upon them..

Wow ! Can't believe I missed this news. A very warm heart felt congrats to you and your family CP :thumbsup: . Pm on it's way

Just got home from Sydney and Robert's show. I'm absolutely exhausted after concerting, playing party animal and shopping for a few days and nights. Then today was a 7 hour drive back down the coast in Easter Friday holiday traffic (a trip that normally takes 5 hours).

But I had a fabulous time at RP's concert. He performed and sang the music I was expecting and his sheer presence and vocal power were beyond my expectations.

It was really lovely meeting up with Julie and her hubby, Rodney too.

It's quite amazing that we all sit here interacting and chatting with fellow Zep fanatics from all over the world ...... and every so often, some of us are lucky enough to actually meet each other in person.

Julie, you made a very special night, even more special for me .... thank you :friends:

I'll write more about the concert after I have slept ............ for a week

it was so lovely to meet you, hope we can do it again soon :)

great to hear you are home again, ally!

is the worst over now? hope so!

Thanks Slave :) Sorry to say that there'll still be many more painful days yet to come but we're on the right road.and eventually, we'll get there.

Just back from a lovely Easter day out with my dad in Downpatrick, reacquainting myself with the camera, visiting St Patricks grave, the old Downpatrick Gaol and finally a wee trip on the steam train to Inch Abbey, freezing as it was, I really enjoyed it :)

I have just been to chop some logs and the sound of new born lambs in the fields behind my garden has really lifted the spirits. In fact on Sunday evening after the clocks had gone forward, we had a glass of wine with the back door open and the wonderful song of the blackbird was a real tonic. Now we know spring is here :thumbsup:

I was hired as an IC (independent contractor) medical transcriptionist today. This will be my first job. What made it even better was how unexpected and quick it was. There was no interview per se. The president of the company called me, asked me a few simple questions, and told me I was hired.

I was hired as an IC (independent contractor) medical transcriptionist today. This will be my first job. What made it even better was how unexpected and quick it was. There was no interview per se. The president of the company called me, asked me a few simple questions, and told me I was hired.

great news! :thumbsup: